What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McKinnon

Skinner

Coach
From Radio Sport : http://www.radiosport.co.nz/

This has got to be goodness !!

Warriors fullback Wade McKinnon is given the message to keep quiet and let the referee get on with doing his job

Warriors captain Steve Price has told fullback Wade McKinnon to shut his mouth and get on with the game.

McKinnon had another running battle with the officials last weekend, culminating in a bizarre sending off.

Price has accepted that Simpkins made a mistake but says he is only human and it is not the team's job to argue with officials on the field. He says that sort of referee-bashing is a thing of the past at the club and he has called for greater calm this weekend against the Knights.

Price wants McKinnon to keep his emotions in check and not let the calls on the field affect his performance. He says he has told McKinnon that he has to be beyond that as the referees are not going to change their calls just because he argues with them.

The Warriors have announced an unchanged 17 for the third consecutive week after posting back to back wins.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Onya Pricey. Simpkins was wrong on the weekend but McKinnon shouldn't have been chipping him. Arguing with the ref is like arguing with club bouncers, you can't win on the night.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Unless you knock them the f**k out, then YOU'VE won.

I've left many a floored bouncer in my wake.

We should all be supportive of McKinnon and his eventual rise to KO'ing a ref. Knock them the f**k out, Wade. They deserve it!!!

ozbash

Referee
I,m on McWade's side here.
He got under simpkins skin and had the better of him. Simpkins sent him off because he was pissed off with him.

That in itself was a victory for Wade.

I've left many a floored bouncer in my wake. at Loveys ?

Rich102

Staff member
ozbash said:
I,m on McWade's side here.
He got under simpkins skin and had the better of him. Simpkins sent him off because he was pissed off with him.

That in itself was a victory for Wade.

I've left many a floored bouncer in my wake. at Loveys ?

Alas; Carmen's Balcony I fear.

Micistm

Bench
He's too good a player to let a hot head ruin his career, hopefully he'll learn from the weekend and get on with what he does best. If he carrys this stuff on, and gets sent off earlier in (Possibly a crucial) a game...rightly or wrongly by the ref...he could put some big pressure on the team.

...And if he's gonna deck the ref, probably best to wait near the end of his playing career ;-)

JB

Juniors
If your a Knights player wouldn't you wind him up all game. Couple of well timed shoves, few late tackles, hands in the ruck, that sort of thing. Get him to that point of meltdown. Guys like Ridgey or Terry Hill would of had a field day.

Skinner

Coach
Menace said:
If your a Knights player wouldn't you wind him up all game. Couple of well timed shoves, few late tackles, hands in the ruck, that sort of thing. Get him to that point of meltdown. Guys like Ridgey or Terry Hill would of had a field day.

Oi....Tezza would never have done that :sarcasm:

Latest posts