What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet and Greet the 2004 Rabbitohs Next Saturday.

izzo

Juniors
Meet and Greet the 2004 Rabbitohs Next Saturday.
credit: Izzo

The South Sydney Rabbitohs will be appearing at the Cooge Fun Day on Saturday December 6. In order to help raise money for the Sydney Children's Hospital.

Fans who attend will be able to meet and greet the 2004 Squad from 11am till 3:30pm, there will be an oppotunity to get autographs and take photos with the players. Plus be able to purchase merchandise on the day at a discount rate. (Jerseys $30)

Mambo

Juniors
This clashes with the burrow christmas party. Not good. Not good at all. I hope both events get a good turnout.

izzo

Juniors
Northwest Rabbit said:
This clashes with the burrow christmas party. Not good. Not good at all. I hope both events get a good turnout.

I wouldnt be expecting to see The Burrow attending it anyway since the recent fueds.

Mambo

Juniors
izzo said:
Northwest Rabbit said:

I wouldnt be expecting to see The Burrow attending it anyway since the recent fueds.

It wasn't as bad as you make out. The burrow has quite a good relationship with the club.

izzo

Juniors
Northwest Rabbit said:
izzo said:
Northwest Rabbit said:

It wasn't as bad as you make out. The burrow has quite a good relationship with the club.

The Burrow from Rabbitohs.com ?

SS1908

Juniors
izzo said:
Northwest Rabbit said:
izzo said:
Northwest Rabbit said:

Thats not the burrow.. Thats the hutch or some crap like that.. We dont need them idiots are the fun day anyway...

Mambo

Juniors
izzo said:
Northwest Rabbit said:
izzo said:
Northwest Rabbit said:

No no no, definately not them. The burrow is a souths supporter group that sits in bay 38 at home games.

You are thinking of the Rabbitoh Warren which is a website. The Hutch is a forum on that website.

izzo

Juniors
Northwest Rabbit said:
izzo said:
Northwest Rabbit said:
izzo said:
Northwest Rabbit said:

No no no, definately not them. The burrow is a souths supporter group that sits in bay 38 at home games.

You are thinking of the Rabbitoh Warren which is a website. The Hutch is a forum on that website.

ah not the Rabbitoh Army with Wade?

Mambo

Juniors
izzo said:
Northwest Rabbit said:
izzo said:
Northwest Rabbit said:
izzo said:
Northwest Rabbit said:

ah not the Rabbitoh Army with Wade?

No

izzo

Juniors
It was a great day alot of people went to the stand and purchased merchandise alot of interest by the locals.