What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet ups during World Cup

cleary89

Coach
Had been volunteering with @Burns for the sydney games. Were on the lookout for DieHards flag last night but I didn't see it.

DlEHARD

Juniors
Got a good few going. Including a heap of the people behind HKRL. So if you want to catch up with some interesting people from the frontiers of our sport's global expansion, come and join us from 1pm. All welcome.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Got a good few going. Including a heap of the people behind HKRL. So if you want to catch up with some interesting people from the frontiers of our sport's global expansion, come and join us from 1pm. All welcome.

Rack up another couple of ex pat HKR fans will be there!

DlEHARD

Juniors
BUMP

I've been enjoying catching up with people over the last couple weeks. So please come along and catch up this Saturday for the big one.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
We're staying at Auchenflower and will be going to the Paddington Hotel Friday night, probably go to the XXXX Brewery before the game, if any wants my mobile no. ask soon as I won't have any internet access after 6.00am tommorrow!.

DlEHARD

Juniors
Anyone wanting to catch up my mob is 04 1827 4077.

I plan on being at Transcontinental Hotel from 1pm. Then off to the womens final at 3:45.

adamkungl

Immortal
Might make an appearance. Not sure what we're doing before the game.
If you see a short bloke, mid-late 20s in a white Roosters jersey come say hello

The Partisan

Anyone wanting to catch up my mob is 04 1827 4077.

I plan on being at Transcontinental Hotel from 1pm. Then off to the womens final at 3:45.

Doubt I'll catch you before before you head off Diehard...

However if anyone happens to see a beer gutted, bald headed goatee adorned Adonis in either an Ireland RLWC2008 or USA Hawks jersey ( doing my bit for International promotion !) then it could be me !

The Partisan

If anyone can't make it before 3.45 when Diehard and perhaps others head off I'll be popping into same venue - Transcontinental - a bit later at 4.30pm.

Description as above " beer gutted, bald headed goatee adorned Adonis in either an Ireland RLWC 2008 or USA Hawks jersey ( doing my bit for International promotion !)"

Will be in main public bar area for an hour or so before i head off to meet people at the gate at 6pm.

Be good to say hi to some faceless forumers who are like-minded advocates of International Rugby League !

Be game and say g'day !