What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members Forum

There is one coming up in Auckland in Feb and the membership team want to meet some members to rack their brains on what they can do to improve members experiances and stuff. They actually want to turn the Warriors 1st home game against the Titans into an atmosphere similar to what Tonga did at Mt Smart ahahahahahaha (fat chance)

Anyways just friggen winning would get some pieces to fall into the puzzle but yeah if any one had any ideas or wanted to go pop your email down in here and i will pass it on to the peeps organising this.
One suggestion allready boughtup is free flags for everyone. Good idea me thinks

Why don't they come on to this forum and ask?
Why do people have to go to them?
I suspect if you nod saying that's a great idea at a forum meeting but never follow through, most forget.

Online it's written down, can be referred back to, sent as a reminder etc.

Also people normally behave a bit better in live forum events, you can guage tones, mannerism etc vs the internets open slather approach and miscommunication.

They can define the time frame, eg 1 hour vs dragging on online.

But they should have an online form for members to submit suggestions, as not all are confident public speakers.

There is one coming up in Auckland in Feb and the membership team want to meet some members to rack their brains on what they can do to improve members experiances and stuff. They actually want to turn the Warriors 1st home game against the Titans into an atmosphere similar to what Tonga did at Mt Smart ahahahahahaha (fat chance)

Anyways just friggen winning would get some pieces to fall into the puzzle but yeah if any one had any ideas or wanted to go pop your email down in here and i will pass it on to the peeps organising this.
One suggestion allready boughtup is free flags for everyone. Good idea me thinks
Is the Titans game where we could set the club losing streak record?

Is it just members experience they want to improve?

Some kind of easier parking? Exclusve parking for members? Or free transport to the game?

Getting the kids hooked is always a way to drag parents there, so free things for kids, beanies, hats, posters?

To get people coming back, get them winning something to use next time, eg food vouchers, 2 for 1s that expire in say 4-6 weeks?
Non members some kind of free ticket off or buy 3 get 1 free. Again as random prizes allocated by seat numbers.
A raffle type setup and people can scan their tickets somewhere to find out if they have won.

Shit give away money, scan your ticket X times in the season, your number called X multipled by say $100 = prize money.

Framed photos with/of the team?

Exclusive access to a training run?
A training session with a player of your choice?
Train with the team?

Pick a player or 3 to show up at your or nominated school?

See what I mean about rambling online.

But winning is a good start.

ozbash

Referee
Why don't they come on to this forum and ask?
Why do people have to go to them?

Don Mann used to come on here regularly.
The present crop ? No idea.

I'e been to a couple of these, found them very glee clubby and they' only listen to the gushy stuff.

Was usually the same people doing the talking.

Wayne Scurrah was very good early on..hed' listen but then Dean Bell took over and it became pointless.

I wish anyone who attends the best.

Last couple have been forum/watch traing/bbq with players fan day sort of thing.

Is the Titans game where we could set the club losing streak record?

Is it just members experience they want to improve?

Some kind of easier parking? Exclusve parking for members? Or free transport to the game?

Getting the kids hooked is always a way to drag parents there, so free things for kids, beanies, hats, posters?

To get people coming back, get them winning something to use next time, eg food vouchers, 2 for 1s that expire in say 4-6 weeks?
Non members some kind of free ticket off or buy 3 get 1 free. Again as random prizes allocated by seat numbers.
A raffle type setup and people can scan their tickets somewhere to find out if they have won.

Shit give away money, scan your ticket X times in the season, your number called X multipled by say $100 = prize money.

Framed photos with/of the team?

Exclusive access to a training run?
A training session with a player of your choice?
Train with the team?

Pick a player or 3 to show up at your or nominated school?

See what I mean about rambling online.

But winning is a good start.

Thanks bro, copied and pasted and sent through

Rich102

Staff member
Are New Zealanders still keeping the faith?

Despite an off-season recruitment drive and some quality signings, the Warriors have not done enough to entice fans to sign up for club membership.

The New Zealand franchise had the second-lowest membership count to end the month, down some 4000 members from the same time last year.

The Warriors (8305) were above only the Gold Coast Titans (5335).

At the same time in 2017, the Warriors had the sixth-highest number with 12,074, but have seen a 31 per cent drop in 2018.

The lack of members is a developing trend for the Warriors. After a huge spike from 10,962 at the end of 2015 to 18,350 in 2016, numbers dropped off in the 2017 season.

The pre-season membership drive tends to account for a large chunk of the final number. In 2017, the Warriors had 12,074 members in January, and finished the season with 17,786. The drop off in numbers saw them fall from having the seventh most members in 2016 to the 10th most the year later.

The side have cleaned house between the 2011 season and now. Just two players who took in the match-day squad for the 2011 Grand Final remain in the squad heading into their 2018 campaign - halfback Shaun Johnson and lock Simon Mannering.

For 2018, they've brought in a number of players with big-game experience as they look to right the ship.

Five-eighth Blake Green comes into the side with a Super League title and an NRL runner-up medal to his name. He's joined by Kiwi forward duo Adam Blair and Tohu Harris who have both won NRL titles with the Melbourne Storm - Blair in 2009, though that title was later stripped due to salary cap breaches, and Harris in 2017.

The NRL season gets underway on March 8, with the Warriors beginning their campaign on March 10 away to the South Sydney Rabbitohs - who have consistently been one of the league leaders in membership numbers over the past few years.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/league/news/article.cfm?c_id=79&objectid=11984742

Diesel

Coach
I’m one of the 36%

My care factor is at an all time low. I still support them but they need to work hard for my membership this year