What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Membership With Red Star Belgrade Rugby League

DlEHARD

Juniors
I'd be far more willing to put money in if it was using a well known crowdfunding platform and not just "email this guy".

deluded pom?

Coach
I'd be far more willing to put money in if it was using a well known crowdfunding platform and not just "email this guy".
Here’s a link to the official website and a translation. To be fair Rugby League at the Grounds are sponsoring RSB and they are promoting this initiative.

http://rlkcrvenazvezda.com/ti-si-deo-zvezde/

YOU ARE PART OF STARS
The Red Star Club Rugby League is a non-profit organization without any source of profit, and our players are amateurs whose results and talent go beyond all the conditions we have, and the only thing that moves them is love for the club and this sport. They deserve more! Now is the time to take a step further and improve all the conditions for players to tune in and together to achieve great goals that we firmly believe. Our goal is to enable our players to make progress and the way to the England League and the European Summit in the next 5 years with reinforcements and experienced coach and already existing passion. The goal for this year is to win all 3 trophies on the domestic scene and the Balkan Super League, which will show that we are the leading club in the region. The foundations are set up to fulfill the great ambitions and come into place in the world of rugby, which our great name deserves, and in order to achieve it, we need your help.

Check out our membership options and choose where to help:
STANDARD MEMBERSHIP
If you want to become a standard member of the Red Star, you help the daily activities of the club and enable the club to function without obstacles and strengthen the foundations that are necessary for progress.

➨ Playing games on home ground with all the accompanying costs
➨ Jerseys
➨ Travel to guest games
✓ Equipment and training equipment
EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP
If you want to become an exclusive member of the Red Star, you help additional activities through which the club develops far beyond the existing boundaries and moves towards achieving its major goals. With your help we have the opportunity to create the conditions that are necessary for great success for the first time.

In which direction will we go? The decision is yours!

We appreciate the opinion of our fans, and as an exclusive member you will have the opportunity to give your vote in making important decisions for the club and thus direct the club to the right track whenever our team has a dilemma.

➨ HD live broadcast of all matches where Red Star hosts (match analysis is the key to progress)

 Promotion of school rugby and the work of the Academy for the safe future of the club

Improving the conditions for training the first team (gym, crossfit, requisites ...)

YOU ARE PART OF STARS

STANDARD MEMBER OF 2018

Become a member of RLK Red Star for the 2018 season!
Support the development of clubs and games with an annual membership fee of 500 RSD. Each member gets a membership card at home.

500 RSD * JOIN
MEMBERSHIP CARD
PERSONALIZED ACKNOWLEDGMENT
STIKER RLKCZV
SEND REQUEST

YOU ARE PART OF STARS

EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS OF 2018

Become a member of RLK Red Star for the 2018 season!
Participate in the development of clubs and games with an annual membership fee of 5000 RSD.

5000 RSD * JOIN
MEMBERSHIP CARD
PARTICIPATION IN DECISION
10% DISCOUNT ON ARTICLES
UNICATED POLO T-SHIRT
SEND REQUEST
If you are interested in becoming a member, please pay the membership fee to the following account:

145-0000000016131-82 (Expobank AD Belgrade)

Purpose of payment:

Annual membership fee for 2018

Прима:

RLK Red Star
Ljutice Bogdana 1a, 11000 Belgrade

You can make a payment on:

Šalteru Expobank AD Belgrade
The counter of any other bank
Mail counter
You can also make a payment through the online portal of the bank you are using or applications.

It is necessary to save the payment receipt and, if necessary, send to RLK Red Star.

Jankuloski

Juniors
Yeah, I think it’s tehcnically illegal. It’s a long and complicated story involving our National Bank.

It was allowed for a short while, then withdrawn again etc. Don’t hold me to my word, I even did some googling and again found contradictory claims.