What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mermaids and Stevo.

Macca

Coach
The mermaids were on the Sunrise show this morning. Unfortunately the weather guy was wearing one of their outfits and ruined the moment. He did interview Stevo though and the big fella looked pretty slim by his standards. I reckon he might have a big year this year too.

Just saw a replay from yesterday's Sunrise of the Mermaids thing with that weatherman bloke, what an embarrassment...that was truly uncalled for. Looked like he had a sock stuffed down the front too.

The Mermaids, as always though, looked splendid...but they were relegated to the background!

carcharias

Immortal
I've come to the conclusion that you Shire Shark are more than just one man.
Maybe more like a company or co-op or if I dare an entity in a god like vain.
How can one man be in so many places and see so many things and be here all the time as well. I find it astonishing and I commend you for your dedication to the art of goodtiming. :clap: :clap: :clap:
And like "they" burned into me when I was but a mere impressionable child...
"God is everywhere".......
Demons out!!!!

Shark

Bench
Ahh, go easy on Grant, he's a mate of mine. In true John Lennon style, he's happy being the world's clown if it brings a smile (or even a cringe) to a few faces. Always has been. And rest assured, for every lame publicity stunt he pulls on Sunrise, he is out there in the community doing plenty of unsung stuff too.

Besides, is he any worse than our very own Glen Wheeler? I recall HE dressed up in a mermaids outfit once too...But there were 15000 people there to see it live!

Macca

Coach
I have an idea then Shark. How about no more men wear that outfit? I know he was doing it for a laugh but it was pretty disgusting at 8.00 am in the morning.

Jimbo

Immortal
I thought it was pretty funny actually. If you can't laugh at yourself, you've got massive problems...

Shark

Bench
I can go with that, McSharkie. You're right...8am was a bit much. Still, this morning he was sniffing flowers at the Growers Market. Seems to me that we should be directing any complaints to the producers of the program...

givmeabeer

Juniors
I was sleeping, I open me eyes and saw the girls doing their stuff. When Stevo came on I went back to sleep haha..

Stevo always gets on better with the blokes!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've come to the conclusion that you Shire Shark are more than just one man.
Maybe more like a company or co-op or if I dare an entity in a god like vain.
How can one man be in so many places and see so many things and be here all the time as well. I find it astonishing and I commend you for your dedication to the art of goodtiming.
And like "they" burned into me when I was but a mere impressionable child...
"God is everywhere".......
Demons out!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's easy... too much time on the internet owing to a serious forum and instant message addiction. I'm also a crazed news junkie.
But hey if you want to say I am a god-like entity, I wont stop you!

BTW Shark I like Grant, and while I'm at it I'll give a thumbs up to Sunrise for being a good alternative to the odious Richard Wilkins at Today. Does anyone actually like that guy? Didnt think so. I dont watch much of either show but I know which one I'd prefer. One request, get Anna Coren on there! She's the smoking hot tip!!

I have an idea then Shark. How about no more men wear that outfit? I know he was doing it for a laugh but it was pretty disgusting at 8.00 am in the morning.
Sounds like a fair compromise to me McSharkie!
:lol:

cheese

Bench
ShireShark said:
One request, get Anna Coren on there! She's the smoking hot tip!!
Funy you mention her, ss. At 1st i thought she was a bit of a horse headed mole, but now, jeeezez, i've developed quite a fetish

Shark

Bench
Yeah, Channel 7 has the classy ladies in the stable, that's for sure. And with Mel sitting beside him for Sunrise, you can tolerate having Kochie in there as the token bloke. As for the rest of the stable, check these names out...

Chris Bath, Anna Coren, Naomi Robson, Natalie Barr...They're all top shelf in my book.

Who does Channel 9 have? Gina Boon hasn't been seen since the Elevator Video, Liz Hayes is...well, old...Tracey Grimshaw is, well, old too...

Channel 10 have some class too, but they also have Angela Bishop, which means that they are in MAJOR negative territory that a bevvy of glamours would not drag back into the black.

If any of you are able to check out some of the regional TV broadcasts (Prime, NBN, WIN, Southern Cross/Capital etc), there are some REAL rising stars reporting on these networks. Keep an eye on them, they'll be the next wave of 'Sunrise' type hosts.

Macca

Coach
Christine Spiteri is ok for channel 9. Reckon she'll be 9's next big thing. They have some other reporters who are quite attractive too but they are out doing stories instead of hosting.

Shark

Bench
Ahh, Natarsha Belling. Spent a few years at Uni in Bathurst while she was there. Nice girl.

Did someone say Georgie Gardiner? Yeah, nice girl too - But she was poached from Channel 7!

LOL, Ch 7 get Ian Ross, Ch 9 take Georgie as payback. LOLOLOL!

You know Naomi Robson is 40?!?!?!

Scrap Jim Waley on 9 I reckon and replace him with a hot chick. Geez he's got a rough head.

I cant stand Mel on Sunrise. Natalie Barr is so much nicer and more geniune and easy on the eyes.

The new dark chick channel 7 have got doing the weather could be a lot better I reckon!

cheese

Bench
Agreed, mel's a flip, and that darkie's got nothing.

Used to be a big fan of sandra sully, but she's looked a little banged up lately, georgie gardiner has stolen her crown as the cute blonde of the news room. And i lost all respect for jessica rowe once she married that neville, overton.

Channel 9 has a new breed of hot chick reporters that im digging too. Overall, the quality of the summer news readers/reporters this year has been top notch. Plenty of "talent" out there.

Latest posts