What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merrit was DUDDED

Nathan was DUDDED pure and simple.Make no bones about it.:x He has been the form winger over the last 18 months.Hayne's form has not been what it was last season,and the same can be said for El Masri.

eels4lyf

but another thing you can make no bones about is the fact he is a tool by claiming it was racial. What a knob!

how did Tim Smith get dragged into this Newcastle Rabbit??

Merrit was or is a knob, and may never play rep footy as a consequence.

And the silence of Peter Holmes has been deafening. Mundine should be sacked immediately.

MattJ

Juniors
LaffranctheTitansBulldog said:
how did Tim Smith get dragged into this Newcastle Rabbit??

Merrit was or is a knob, and may never play rep footy as a consequence.

And the silence of Peter Holmes has been deafening. Mundine should be sacked immediately.

I believe its called friendly banter...
you need to lighten up a little buddy

Merritt was obviously dissapointed and said something stupid, it was almost 2 weeks ago, how about letting it go?

As for Mundine, i couldnt and most other souths supporters i know couldnt care either way if he was around or not, however, i dont see how him speaking his beliefs, right or wrong should have him sacked.

Latest posts