What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas

Slugs

Have a good one Cassie............love Santa Slug.....I am thinking of you !!!!!! :D/ :D/ :D/

pic8.jpg

ozzie

Bench
hey cassie is it true - is that all you want for christmas is your two front teeth - actually in all sincerity - merry christmas to you all and I look forward to seeing some of my friends from Souths in the first round -

HBG

Juniors
ozzie said:
hey cassie is it true - is that all you want for christmas is your two front teeth - actually in all sincerity - merry christmas to you all and I look forward to seeing some of my friends from Souths in the first round -

Many thanks for the Merry Xmas.
As a matter of interest, I have a mate of mine who is a Dragons supporter. He had his tooth knocked out recently breaking up a fight. I have threatened to knock the other one out come Charity Shield. :lol:

Anyway, thanks again.

Alba

Coach
Merry Christmas everyone!! and i hope we have an excellent 2004 wit da bunnies in the 8!!