What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Metagame free Mafia

Misanthrope

Staff member
It's worth noting that in most other mafia communities I've played on - there's no posting during night periods and instead there's a general mafia discussion thread.

It makes night phases a little more tense and stops people from shooting themselves in the foot. Night and day phases are also generally a hard time limit - so they're not burned through quite so quickly.

Dragon2010

First Grade
We have a general discussion thread. Super League?

As for locking thread during the night, in essence that could work but we'd need a moron deck at all times to lock/un-lock the thread.

Apey

Staff member
I reckon we should have mafia-less mafia game. You're town, and so is everyone else. Everybody wins!

It's worth noting that in most other mafia communities I've played on - there's no posting during night periods and instead there's a general mafia discussion thread.

Yeah, the other forum I visit lock their threads during night phases. Not sure how well it'd work here.

It makes night phases a little more tense and stops people from shooting themselves in the foot. Night and day phases are also generally a hard time limit - so they're not burned through quite so quickly.

I am definitely fine with that, the only issue is I think is once a lynch is done, that's it, day ends regardless of time limit.

Latest posts