What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Metcalf a Warrior

Micistm

Bench
yea, and anybody who disagrees with me can go and get rooted :)

:lol:

TBH I have no idea where my head is in this particular issue, I'm totally torn. Of course his actions were appalling in the extreme, but if you serve your time, and are genuinely remorseful for a past mistake- and that was a huge mistake of magnitude of costing someone's life- Do you continue to make the person serve time for the same crime if they have straightened themselves out, and are no longer that same person? Perhaps his own actions seem even worse to him now he has his own kids?
Honestly, I have no idea, I'm playing devils advocate. I can understand both points of view here, it's a tricky one.
If he's remorseful, and sorted his life, regrets his actions and vowed never to choose that path again- I can only wish him well I guess.

ballbag

Juniors
Has the club excercised its option for him next year or not. Doesn't look like he will get an opportunity this year on current form

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Has the club excercised its option for him next year or not. Doesn't look like he will get an opportunity this year on current form

He doesnt have any current form.
He had surgery after complaining of problems with his ankle all year.

Something went wrong with previous surgery and he had a bad infections or something along those lines.
Explaining his average form etc.

ballbag

Juniors
He doesnt have any current form.
He had surgery after complaining of problems with his ankle all year.

Something went wrong with previous surgery and he had a bad infections or something along those lines.
Explaining his average form etc.
Does that mean he won't get retained?
How many games of NSW State Cup has he played with the Vulcans then?

Latest posts