What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MG has his own show

T.S Quint

Coach
he is only calling games this year

Well at least he has that gig still.
Seems a ridiculous decision from triple m. Ginnane seems quite intelligent about the game, and gets his point across well.

One again they are condemning themselves to only appealing to the idiot bogans by putting Geyer front and centre again.

Just on the Ms, that promo running for Molloy Kennedy should have alarm bells ringing.

Can see it lasting a month before sliding off Sydney airwaves.

Alarm bells are ringing Willy. Alarm bells are ringing.

Vic Mackey

Referee
It is so, so, so bad

I like MG abut he is embarrassing as a host. He changes what he is talking about 3 times in one sentence.

The bloke hosting it with him is another AFL spastic who doesn’t know anything about league.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
It is so, so, so bad

I like MG abut he is embarrassing as a host. He changes what he is talking about 3 times in one sentence.

The bloke hosting it with him is another AFL spastic who doesn’t know anything about league.
He's good in a team. Not as a skipper. Was good when he had Johns and Pagey leading the show and he onon had to add colour.

If he can get a proper co host like Ginane, or another bloke with him like Girdler, the show would improve

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Why did Ginane get the sack in the first place? Him hosting with MG on the side would of been alright

And who at the brainstrust at Triple M thought it was wise idea to hire an AFL guy to co-host? Just embarrassing... there is no chemistry between them whatsoever, it’s just absolute balls.

Last edited:
It needs to be put into hiatus for retooling.

Replace MG with Matt Johns and you’d be Retooling

To use a wrestling term MG is the colour guy and nothing more. He is clearly many sandwiches short of a picnic and it’s unfair to him to throw him to the wolves like this

Appeals to the bogan fanbase though I guess

parraeel

Juniors
Show is crap.. I used to listen to it religiously with giannane , now with MG it is the worst . Listened to it once and it's one hour of my life I won't get back .

Lemon Squash

First Grade
The show is doomed.

Triple M have screwed this royally..people love MG for who he is a great larrikin Aussie bloke, but anyone with half a brain knows that he doesn’t have one, and the decision to give him his own show during prime time drive home period was dumb dumb dumb dumb.

I think once the season properly commences and the public’s appetite for footy intake is at its max, they straight up won’t cop this and will look for alternatives. They will bring someone/s to host and have MG as a sidekick where he belongs.

Once again not sure what Ginnane did wrong, him with Girds/Dell even Soward would be a whole lot more bearable than this.