What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Devere possible signing?

Padds

Juniors
Kingytek said:
Damn straight. I think Devere would be a quality signing that could add some essential expience to the Titans team and his goal kicking is a handy bonus. Dont know about Chev, dont know much about him.

Best centre in GB

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
Padds said:
Best centre in GB

Chev Walker is the best centre in GB?

What better than Jamie Lyon? Better than Shontayne Hape? Better than Kirk Yeaman? Better than Martin Gleeson?

He might be the best Leeds centre in GB, at a push.

Lowey3

Juniors
De Vere is one of the biggest flops in super league.

I have yet to see him break the line for Huddersfield and he's goal kicking as gone off the boil.

Huddersfield fans want him out!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lowey3 said:
De Vere is one of the biggest flops in super league.

I have yet to see him break the line for Huddersfield and he's goal kicking as gone off the boil.

Huddersfield fans want him out!

DeVere was never a linebreaker. He was a solid centre with his goalkicking his best asset!

lockyno1

Post Whore
jason taylor said:
he got in to SOO just for kicking

Plus the fact that the broncos were playing damn well at the time and surprisingly he had scored a few tries at the time. Pity he only scored one more in the last 15 rounds!

Latest posts