What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Schumacher

Jimbo

Immortal
Shocking news

No further news is good news though, it would seem. The doctors are trying to limit the damage

Michael was always extraordinarily fit, so you'd think that if anyone can survive this, he can

some11

Referee
I think it will come down to a decision by the family when to turn off life support.

man2iel_

Juniors
Doctors are declaring that Schumacher needs a miracle now to come back. Such a sad, sad story and one I am finding hard to stomach as a through and through Michael Schumacher fan. It makes me sick to my stomach thinking about this and on occasion I find it hard to believe. Schumacher was untouchable at his peak. To think he is lying there helpless, staring his demise square in the face - I just shake my head.

I mark my first Australian GP with a likelihood that my F1 Idol is close to having life support switched off. In what should be an exciting time for F1 and it's fans, I am somewhat saddened by the prospect of what is a likely 'goodbye Schumi' in 2014.

What Pele was to football, what Ali was to boxing, Schumacher is to F1 in my view.

Bulldog Force

Referee
While this is devastating news, I guess the main thing to be thankful for is that he is alive. Sure there's no clear time for his recovery, and that's bad, but as long as he is able to recover and have quality of life thereafter, I think he should be happy.

Look at Alex McKinnon - it's the same sort of thing as to what he's going through.

Latest posts