What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mick buettner

Seano

Juniors
what has happened to this bloke? he hasnt had a game in a while has he?

Is he injured or what?

Mighty Tiger

Bench
He injured his knee and is out for the season at least.

He has been advised to retire due to the length of the injury as well.

Tigerpete

Juniors
I would also go as far as saying we wouldnt really miss him. Im not saying he's crap but i think we can survive with out him.

BJ

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
I would also go as far as saying we wouldnt really miss him. Im not saying he's crap but i think we can survive with out him.

with guys like reynolds, prince and possibly withers and throw in marshall and then perhaps nick graham as well we will easily cover his loss..

buettner just took too much of the responcibility of the team on himself in those first few rounds.. he had a halfback who wasn't doing his share of the work.. forwards who weren't really going forward.. and no real support play..
if buettner came back into the team that has been playing well over the last 2 months i think he would go alright.. as he wouldn't have the totall attackign responcibility on his shoulders..
it's not a good way to go out for him sad to see a player forced to retire.. but that's life i guess..

Latest posts