What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mick Ennis to the Dragons

Godz Illa

Coach
Wow, that makes me happy in the pants region.

But they have been known to make the odd faux pas on some of those Fox NRL shows. Didn't Stuart Raper confirm that Todd Carney was going to Manly earlier in the year? I didn't watch the show tonight, I wonder who made the call this time and did it sound convincing?

Syren

Juniors
Interesting, havent heard anything in regards to Mick Ennis. I still remember some of his 5th tackle options (especially kicks) were poor when he was at the Dragons, then he steadily improved, now he plays under Benny and is doing even better, so could be a neat signing.

Hmmm,
Ennis, chase and soward

Or

Ennis, Hornby and Soward.

Where does Young go?

That removes a few of our options with Chase Stanley..

Mong

Post Whore
Dogs fans have been claiming he is going to sign with them for sometime now..

Cooper-Man

Bench
Todays paper says the dogs will announce him signing. I think we are chasing Heighington (spelling) hard. Hope so. I would like either of them.

Cooper-Man

Bench
I have been told by someone at the dogs that ennis has already signed with them. This came from a very reliable source. I hope they are lying to stir me up.