What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mid season Dally M predictions

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
My money is on Ponga so long as his injury doesnt keep him out too long.

Will Ponga pick up enough points in the remaining games?

It's hard to score when your out of finals contention and your getting flogged regularly.

Actually, it can be a benefit to him...

Good teams have several players fighting for the top. He will ALWAYS be the Knights best.

If we win, he will get 3 points. If we lose, he might still get 1 or 2.

To be eligible for Rookie of the Year you have to have played 3 games or less and they can only be in the previous year.

So Dufty and Ponga are out, I’d say Isaako is the front runner. Rhyse Martin, Doueihi, Brimson and Isaiah Papali’i go alright too.

Best Representative Player > James Tedesco
Top points scorer > Gareth Widdop
Best Rookie > Victor Radley
Top try scorer > Josh Addo Carr

Best Fullback > Billy Slater
Best Winger > Josh Addo Carr
Best Centre > Latrell Mitchell
Best Five/Eighth > James Maloney
Best Halfback > Nathan Cleary

Best Lock > Sam Burgess
Best Hooker > Damien Cook
Best second row > Victor Radley
Best Captain > Cameron Smith
Best Prop > Reagan Campbell-Gillard
Best Coach > Craig Bellamy/Mary MacGregor/Anthony Siebold

Dally M Award > Gareth Widdop and Victor Radley

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
Best Representative Player > James Maloney
Top points scorer > Gareth Widdop
Best Rookie > Jamayne Isaako
Top try scorer > Robert Jennings

Best Fullback - Kalyn Ponga
Best Winger - Nick Cotric
Best Centre - Latrell Mitchell
Best Five/Eighth - James Maloney
Best Halfback - Ben Hunt (Cleary missed way too many games, and he's not in Ponga like form to compensate for it)
Best Lock - Jason Taumololo
Best Hooker - Damien Cook
Best second row - Villiame Kikau
Best Captain - Greg Inglis
Best Prop - David Klemmer

Best Coach - Anthony Seibold

Canard

Immortal
If Ponga wins it instead of having everyone applaud him they should bring Paul Green on stage and get everyone to laugh at him

He can let him know that this team had a shot at finishing 13th if he had stayed, and not reach the lofty heights of 12th obtained by the Knights.

AJB1102

First Grade
If Ramien is eligible then I hope he gets rookie of the year. Gonna be few years of winning f**kall for him soon so it'd be nice for him to get in as much success as he can before 2018 is over.

AJB1102

First Grade
It’s not all bad. At least he gets away from dickheads like Gallen and Flanagan and goes to a club that people actually give a shit about.

Playing with/under dickheads for competition points or with/under losers playing for sympathy points.

Poor Jesse is sacrificing a lot to be closer to his child, no doubt a decision guided by the strong character traits instilled during his time with the mighty Sharks.