What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mid season power rankings

hindy111

Post Whore
It is amazing how quickly BA has become a great coach again in the last couple of weeks.

Who has said he is a great coach greedy gutz?
He is bound to get some wins with a roster he has. And we played at a crazy high leve with lots of luck against dragons.
I still want Bennet in a Gould like role and an attacking coach bought in.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Who has said he is a great coach greedy gutz?
He is bound to get some wins with a roster he has. And we played at a crazy high leve with lots of luck against dragons.
I still want Bennet in a Gould like role and an attacking coach bought in.
So when we win it is the players and when we lose it is the coach?

I see...

hindy111

Post Whore
So when we win it is the players and when we lose it is the coach?

I see...

I never said sack BA. I stated he is limited in knowledge and why need a an attack coach and a head of football. I dont think his game plan is anywhere near the top teams.
But how many coaches are better? Maybe a handfull at best. So we better to do as Mr88% stated in blueprint which took 15mins. And I reckon whst club will do. Their blueprint took 2 mths. Could of asked me direct.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I never said sack BA. I stated he is limited in knowledge and why need a an attack coach and a head of football. I dont think his game plan is anywhere near the top teams.
But how many coaches are better? Maybe a handfull at best. So we better to do as Mr88% stated in blueprint which took 15mins. And I reckon whst club will do. Their blueprint took 2 mths. Could of asked me direct.
They probably didn’t write theirs with crayons as well if you looking for some further points of difference.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you're all wrong

its because Terepo has worked out its best to hold the ball rather than drop it

hindy111

Post Whore
Did we beat the Dragons on the weekend because of a better game plan or because of a better effort?

Bounce of ball and luck was on our side.
Widdop out when it was 10 nil
A try with 12 men which was harsh on dragons
68% of ball in first half and 61% total
93% vs 66% completion.
Dufty having a woefull game.
Handed 2 tries with Dufty errors.
10 vs 5 penalties

I am one who think we looked good but not great. I think in 2nd half we had periods where could of scored but looked clueless close to line. We where handed 18 points.
When do a review you must see how landed points. Reminded me of the game where we thrashed Manly.

If we can win a game with a scoreline like that with a completion rate of 80% and no more then 55% of the ball I'd be more confident. Our win against Titans was a better performance. Dragons had worse game of year.

Gary all your showing me is you cant read a game of footy. You like to shoot me down fast though. How many times must I tell you that I know how to read a game and spot talented juniors. I may not be good at many things but I know footy.
Why they call me Mr 88%

hindy111

Post Whore
They probably didn’t write theirs with crayons as well if you looking for some further points of difference.

Always trying to make me look like a fool.

Well I applaud you. You keep failing but keep trying its great commitment.

strider

Post Whore
Bounce of ball and luck was on our side.
Widdop out when it was 10 nil
A try with 12 men which was harsh on dragons
68% of ball in first half and 61% total
93% vs 66% completion.
Dufty having a woefull game.
Handed 2 tries with Dufty errors.
10 vs 5 penalties

I am one who think we looked good but not great. I think in 2nd half we had periods where could of scored but looked clueless close to line. We where handed 18 points.
When do a review you must see how landed points. Reminded me of the game where we thrashed Manly.

If we can win a game with a scoreline like that with a completion rate of 80% and no more then 55% of the ball I'd be more confident. Our win against Titans was a better performance. Dragons had worse game of year.

Gary all your showing me is you cant read a game of footy. You like to shoot me down fast though. How many times must I tell you that I know how to read a game and spot talented juniors. I may not be good at many things but I know footy.
Why they call me Mr 88%
Your power rankings suck