What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Might have a punt on the weekend...

...and back the Tigers to win by plenty this weekend.
Now I know we're out of sorts, but seriously.

You've got the Dragons - backs to the wall, pressure is on for a rare game at Kogarah, know their season is slipping away, captain unwanted, coach out of his depth.

May not even make the 8.

What do Gasnier and Cooper do? Pose in fashion photos for Sydney Confidential.

It's all fine to be a lark when you're winning, but why draw attention to yourself when youre losing?

And that's just Exhibit B.

Exhibit A was Jason Ryles' moustache last week. The guy everyone is saying is now the biggest cat in the game, also had to make himself the biggest wanker in the game.

If I was a Dragons fan, I'd be livid. It's the same as the Sharks players hitting up Carmens on Saturday night. Unprofessional to the extreme. There's good value there!!

Centrebet - Tigers $4 to win, $10 for 13+.

Disclaimer - Shayne Hayne is ref, so really anything could happen. ANYTHING.

jc155776

Coach
Yeah you got some good odds there.

Watch the Dragons slide from the eight if they dont win this one...

Inferno

Coach
Definately some good value this week

Broncs are paying 3.50 and they have been good in recent times against the dogs. If the broncs muscle up they will cause the dogs trouble.

Warriors are paying $4.75 as well. They have a monster side and have been in good form and the storm will be sore after last weeks game.

Latest posts