What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Milli Villini 30 years

Generalzod

Immortal
The tragic tale of how two pop stars fooled the whole world
Music 4 hours ago
30 years ago this year, Milli Vanilli was one of the biggest bands in the world, with awards, million-selling records and an army of fans. The only problem? They didn't sing any of their songs. @Goldenerahits_ has the tale.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/956127341356437504

It's incredible how these guy's where the only ones to take the fall...Incredible.

beave

Coach
We had a 80’s themed party last year at work. My mate and I went as Milli Vanilli.......We studied the dance moves for ‘don’t forget my number’ a few times in the weeks leading up and did a little routine on the night after asking the DJ to chuck said song on after a few sherberts were downed.......

needless to say this was the reaction of my other work mates at the end of the routine

giphy.gif

Was f**king hilarious walking through the Brissy CBD with a plated wig, beret, ear rings, Womens black lycra work out pants, suit top and dress shoes....... completley blew some peoples minds....

beave

Coach
Pretty sad story really with Pilatus ending up dead at 32. I remember watching a doco on them and they tried to make a comeback. They could actually sing.

Hmmmmm, i dunno mate, the stuff I have seen and heard they were both pretty average singers

Canard

Immortal
We had a 80’s themed party last year at work. My mate and I went as Milli Vanilli.......We studied the dance moves for ‘don’t forget my number’ a few times in the weeks leading up and did a little routine on the night after asking the DJ to chuck said song on after a few sherberts were downed.......

needless to say this was the reaction of my other work mates at the end of the routine

giphy.gif

Was f**king hilarious walking through the Brissy CBD with a plated wig, beret, ear rings, Womens black lycra work out pants, suit top and dress shoes....... completley blew some peoples minds....

You didn't go blackface did you?

Generalzod

Immortal
Lately I’ve been hearing some of their songs on the 80s digital channel my question is do they still pay these guys royalties????

Latest posts