What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Milton Keynes v Man U (League Cup)

Big Sam

First Grade
Yep and Brendan's team are full of biters.

Well no because we sold our only biter off to Barcelona. We don't have a team of stompers, ball boy kickers, and John Terrys.

And I think the eye gouger's tactics are an embarrassment to football.

Jimbo

Immortal
Cheer up Sam...

10945725_10205912716636592_3738378046252925374_n.jpg

10450928_756252681125934_671759005685421443_n.jpg

Haffa

Genuinely appreciate how unbiased Neville and Carragher are as pundits. Quality.

Big Sam

First Grade
Genuinely appreciate how unbiased Neville and Carragher are as pundits. Quality.

With Henry to come, 3 of the last decade's Big 4 will have representation on Sky.

Who will be Chelsea's voice? Terry? :lol:

Jack_Napier

Staff member

They are great too listen to arent they. Used to hate Neville when he played but after watching him on sky the hate has really died down.

Haffa

Consistent as ever. The same FA who appealed Rooney's stamping ban so he could play in the Euro 2012.

Haffa

They are great too listen to arent they. Used to hate Neville when he played but after watching him on sky the hate has really died down.

I hated both of them as players, but like you I enjoy the way they read the game, no bias just perfect analysis. Gary needs to have a word with Phil who is a joke on MOTD.

WireMan

Bench
Consistent as ever. The same FA who appealed Rooney's stamping ban so he could play in the Euro 2012.

The same FA that banned Rooney for 2 games for swearing and 3 games for being sent of in a pre season game.

Chelsea are a cheating football club who cannot now complain if things go against them. Although Jose will of course, and make a dick of himself doing it.

Big Sam

First Grade
*cough*Heysel*cough*

Umm... I think he's talking about your players. You know given how thuggish they've been over the last few days. Not sure if you've ever seen comedy before but it usually comprises topical jokes, not 30 year old ones.

But but all means feel free to go down the dickhead path again.

Latest posts