What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MINOR SEMI FINAL. Panthers v Warriors

Pistol

Coach
sh*t ay, there's a match on. well that'll be day

Well, that'll be the day, when you say goodbye
Yes, that'll be the day, when you make me cry
You say you're gonna leave, you know it's a lie
'Cause that'll be the day when I die

I suppose I better be a nice ref and mark it for ya ;-)

On a serious note fellas, you'll get the marks as soon as I post them on this forum. ;-)

And did I hear someone mention beer and biscuits. A couple of Monte Carlo's perhaps. :D

antonius

Coach
Saw some movement and thought maybe we had result :p. Seriously Pete sorry about the ball on the back of the head, anything I can do....................;0)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
And did I hear someone mention beer and biscuits. A couple of Monte Carlo's perhaps. :D
What the hell, I'll get in first lol

I'll give you a beer and a monte carlo for every point you give me[/bribe]:lol:

Pistol

Coach
Saw some movement and thought maybe we had result :p. Seriously Pete sorry about the ball on the back of the head, anything I can do....................;0)

no problem Tony.

I copped a bit when I was a ref in the Penrith district. Probably the funniest one was where I was reffing the under 11 division 1 mod, I called for the ball to at a break in play, the player passed it to me and hit me straight in the ol chestnut tree

Titanic

First Grade
Ouch, that smarts ... oh by the way, for all you louts that don't or haven't lived overseas for an extended period, mentioning Monte Carlos is bloody unfair.

What I wouldn't do for a Monte Carlo (just one even) or a Yatala (or even a Cardwell) pie?

Big Mick

Referee
Ouch, that smarts ... oh by the way, for all you louts that don't or haven't lived overseas for an extended period, mentioning Monte Carlos is bloody unfair.

What I wouldn't do for a Monte Carlo (just one even) or a Yatala (or even a Cardwell) pie?

What about tim tams?

lol

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member

Ohh Yatala Pies are the greatest.

2 years ago mrs unit was driving back from the Gold Coast to brissie, and she veered across 3 lanes of traffic to pull into Yatala and get some pies (it was my first Yatala Pie)

f**king fantastic.

Only bettered by Narangba Village Pizza, right next to the Narangba train Station and the Cheeses at Maleny and Kenilworth.

ohhhh foood!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lo.

Have you ever been on the Highway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.

Yatala is along there.

It has a huge pie on a pole, at night it looks like a UFO.

Jesbass

First Grade
Ha! I saw that the thread had doubled in size, and assumed there was a result! :crazy:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
There is a result!

We're all bloody hungry, Titanic is starving as he hasn't had real food for far too long and Pistol is about to obtain ownership of Arnotts and get himself into a drunken stupor in the process.

Thats results if you ask me :)