What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Misanthrope's Significant Others (Season 1, coming soon to MTV)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Doing a chick from every state in America would be a great bucket lister. Shame I never thought of something like that 15 years ago...

I might add it to mine, although I'll be conservative and just say 'date a chick from every US state' to be safe. Haven't slept with Vermont and wouldn't want to jinx it :lol:

Dragon2010

First Grade
Looking at my bucket list - I'm actually surprised with how much I've already done at the age of 20. Playing my cards right. I'll have another 20-30 crossed off in the next 18months as well.

Dragon2010

First Grade
No point doing it if it's not a surprise...

harry-potter-come-at-me-bro-e1324445238693.jpg

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
If you two aren't an FFB couple then nobody is...

Not Dutchy and the rudder.

Not Misanthrope and Miss Ann Thrope.

Nobody.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I can see how Beeker got confused. Lismore is a lot like Jersey, but it's actually in Australia.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just had a pretty rad date with the Belgian. Grabbed lunch, walked around in the cold arm in arm for a few hours, and then grabbed coffee.

Set up a date in my 'homemade home cinema' for next weekend too :)

Helmet Man

Juniors
Just had a pretty rad date with the Belgian. Grabbed lunch, walked around in the cold arm in arm for a few hours, and then grabbed coffee.

Set up a date in my 'homemade home cinema' for next weekend too :)

If the girl comes home then it's obvious that she's keen. Be it a date or not.

2 weeks ago I brought this chick over to "watch movies and eat sushi". Lets just say the sushi is still sitting on my benchtop and we didn't watch the movie.

Misanthrope

Staff member
If the girl comes home then it's obvious that she's keen. Be it a date or not.

2 weeks ago I brought this chick over to "watch movies and eat sushi". Lets just say the sushi is still sitting on my benchtop and we didn't watch the movie.

Truth. A lesson I wish I'd learned as a much younger man. The number of times I dumbly sat there oblivious only to find out they were interested years later is embarrassing.

She didn't turn up ?

Two weeks is a long time. You should probably go ahead and throw out the sushi

You threw her down the abandoned well in your basement and plan to use her skin as part of a human skin suit you're making?

:lol: