What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Misanthrope's Significant Others (Season 1, coming soon to MTV)

Helmet Man

Juniors
Truth. A lesson I wish I'd learned as a much younger man. The number of times I dumbly sat there oblivious only to find out they were interested years later is embarrassing.
Exactly. I was made aware that if a girl does come over it shows that they are comfortable and feel safe with the guy. Being comfortable with a guy is a signal that they are clearly into you. No girl wants to go over to a guy's house if they aren't interested in the guy. Like who the f**k would do that?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Exactly. I was made aware that if a girl does come over it shows that they are comfortable and feel safe with the guy. Being comfortable with a guy is a signal that they are clearly into you. No girl wants to go over to a guy's house if they aren't interested in the guy. Like who the f**k would do that?

A girl who wants male friends?

Misanthrope

Staff member
My crazy ex emailed me out of the blue today after we'd not spoken in six months or so (and prior to that brief exchange, the nine months before). We broke up almost two years ago.

Her: Do you still have any of my stuff? If so, could I please get it back from you.

Me: Uh... I don't think I have any of your stuff. There might be a backpack laying about. Would you like it?

Her: No. I am missing some of my sexy costumes and a corset.

Me: I do not have those. I would remember having those.

Her: Are you sure?

Me: Yes. How is life?

Her: Silence.

/end

Such a weird email to get out of the blue.

Eelementary

Post Whore
My crazy ex emailed me out of the blue today after we'd not spoken in six months or so (and prior to that brief exchange, the nine months before). We broke up almost two years ago.

Her: Do you still have any of my stuff? If so, could I please get it back from you.

Me: Uh... I don't think I have any of your stuff. There might be a backpack laying about. Would you like it?

Her: No. I am missing some of my sexy costumes and a corset.

Me: I do not have those. I would remember having those.

Her: Are you sure?

Me: Yes. How is life?

Her: Silence.

/end

Such a weird email to get out of the blue.

She wants your D in and around her mouth.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I, uh, I... I think she wants to use them for someone else?!

It's Crazy Ex From Hell 101:

- message randomly after a long time
- go quiet when the conversation turns civil
- put "just moved in" sign in guy's head, because she's in there now.

bartman

Immortal
I, uh, I... I think she wants to use them for someone else?!
Agree. She was probably just emailed in hope she wouldn't need to fork out to buy new "costumes" all over again. Once she realised Mis couldn't be of use to her.... simply leaves things dead again.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah, I'm under no illusions, nor would I deign to stick my dick in crazy again. She's been mooching off some poor Paki bastard for the last year or so. I'm sure he can fork out for something without my dried jizz on it.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I just had a fan of my blog ask if i fancied her swinging by for a rendezvous while I'm on layover here in Johannesburg. Time to find out of she's as bold as those texts she's been sending...

Misanthrope

Staff member
No such luck. The number of girls willing to brave my impressive specimen in the rear room remains at one adventurous American.

Latest posts