Mitch Moses

Discussion in 'Parramatta Eels' started by Gronk, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Gronk

Gronk Immortal

He doesn't have his own thread and I thought after the massive late hit he copped tonight, i just want to go on record that I like him.

He brings energy, he's sharp around the ruck and has a very good kicking game.

No he's not JT but who is ?

I think he has guts, talent and will be a wonderful acquisition for us.

wittyfan and Jake the snake like this.
  2. Bazal

Bazal Post Whore

Yeah blokes on the NRL forum were quick to rip into him but I thought he tried hard and was stifled by Norman coming back and trying to play as the chief playmaker when he was clearly not ready (in hindsight).

I would like to say that I'm not sure Kenny is the right man for him in defence, though. Kenny is a high energy defender who likes to get off the line. Great when he sticks, but it can leave his outside man isolated and Moses was a couple of times tonight.

3. strider

strider Post Whore

Yeah i've been on the piss tonight too gronk ... cool thread

4. Snoochies

Snoochies Bench

I was quite impressed in the first half, thought he looked dangerous and was going to create some opportunities. With the refs killing us though the chances became limited and when the game was gone he should have stood up more. He was better than Norman tonight and I was quietly wishing Gutho was back in the halves again.

We're another year or 2 away from becoming a threat, I hope the coach gets a chance to have a full strength team one day.

5. strider

strider Post Whore

If Gutho is not a half, then these two other imposters arent either

6. Eelementary

Eelementary Immortal

Very true.

I like Moses.

7. Wicked Witch Of The West

Wicked Witch Of The West Juniors

This is an exclusive photo of Mitch just before he came over from the tigs, hes lost a few kg since then.

49674_01379945636-1.jpg

8. Jake the snake

Jake the snake Coach

He played well in a poor side, first half was good he was proving the most dangerous.

Johnny88 likes this.
  9. Swiftstylez

Swiftstylez Bench

The users on this forum have completely lost the plot. I know you want to hang onto your Moses fantasy for as long as possible but his defence makes Sandow look like Hindmarsh and his attack tonight makes Mortimer look like Sterling. Any non eels fan or tigers fan had a great laugh at him and Norman tonight for that matter. If you want to excuse it blame it in the forwards but this is just garbage. We have a halves combo that needs a steady hand instead the eels have two headless chooks. Cronk was the long term answer, as always I am right and it seems like Arthur will get what was obviously coming to him with this decision.

10. Bazal

Bazal Post Whore

Yeah guys, Cronk was the long term answer for the last 1-2 years of his career!

11. Bazal

Bazal Post Whore

Actually, people talk about Moses defence, and he missed 4 tonight. Which isn't great.

But he made 19 tackles. Matt Moylan missed 6 and made 14 and Nathan Cleary missed 9 and made 21. That's absolutely atrocious

12. Swiftstylez

Swiftstylez Bench

Moses was the quick bandaid fix for this year. Cronk is a longer term premiership hope so yes I stand uncorrected.

I really do get sick of being right. One post from me is like a correction of error from1000 incorrect posts from you and fellow Moses sycophants.

Does a tackle count as missed if u just look at the guy with the ball? Add a few more.

13. Poupou Escobar

Poupou Escobar Immortal

We definitely looked disjointed tonight (and Norman was f**king ordinary). But it was the first game for Moses/Norman. They will get better with familiarity. Moses made a linebreak as well as an LBA and TA. And he missed less tackles than Matt Moylan whom merkins are jerking off over.

14. Poupou Escobar

Poupou Escobar Immortal

Moses turns 23 at the end of the year. He is the long term option. Cronk would have been the best short term option but he is so old he's retiring.

15. Bazal

Bazal Post Whore

Well....realistically he's retiring so he can spend more time inside Tara Rushton....and who could blame him?

16. Bazal

Bazal Post Whore

Fellow sycophants? I very publicly wanted Widdop or someone....also that's not what a sycophant is. Unless Moses is going to give people blowjobs for posting nice things about him. In which case wittyfan is just gonna have an absolutely great day.

How many posts is a correction of error from you worth?

17. I'm a loser baby...

I'm a loser baby... Coach

Jilling off

18. Swiftstylez

Swiftstylez Bench

Moses is the wrong option regardless of whatever timeframe you desire success in. He would need a forward pack twice as good to be consistent. The other site is more sensible than the shit I read here lately.

Sycophantic behaviour has nothing to do with blow jobs or performance for that matter apparently. At least Hayne sycophants have reason as he got us to a Grand Final.

19. I'm a loser baby...

I'm a loser baby... Coach

Do you still reckon we haven't actually signed Moses yet?

20. Swiftstylez

Swiftstylez Bench

Brad Arthur will hope so soon...lucky he is a good looking, charismatic angry man. Hagan only missed one finals series.