What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Moses

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep. There were many clowns concerned about the Moses signing, but it's proved a master stroke by BA.

Just like the MJennings singing, BA was patient to get the right player. Not just a player for the sake of it!

He hasn't only brought in a great kicking game, he has strengthened our entire backline.
Most people have been willing to give Moses a chance, I was worried about his defence more than anything but ATM he is doing exactly what BA signed him for. Most of the negativity was from butt hurt Tigers fans.

Bandwagon

Staff member
It was interesting seeing Norman and Moses working together against the Storm. Here's Moses to Norman for Radradra's try on the left:
Here is Norman to Moses for Gutherson's try on the right:
Classic split halves.

Gutherson's try there is so well constructed with Norman running into the line and Edwards and Jennings running serious decoys simultaneously which holds up the inside defence., it's that which creates the space for Moses to dig in a little and get Gunco on the outside of his man.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
When I first read that, my thought was 14 f**king years - wtf is wrong with you? Then I realised I have been on here for 12 !! I still can't believe that.
I've been here ten years today and I feel like you merkins are less informed than when I started here.

I don't know whether to be more disappointed in myself or the rest of you f**ken idiots. Probably the latter I reckon.

Bazal

Post Whore
I've been here ten years today and I feel like you merkins are less informed than when I started here.

I don't know whether to be more disappointed in myself or the rest of you f**ken idiots. Probably the latter I reckon.

I'm way more informed than I was when you started (not because of you but). I just don't feel like sharing my informed-ness with the unwashed masses.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

You have failed us all Merkin.

Shit, I forgot the party! How many hookers has Bernie gone through so far?

strider

Post Whore

Lift your f**kin game

T.S Quint

Coach

I'm certainly more informed in the areas of marine biology, craft beers and shitty-looking expensive watches.

strider

Post Whore
I'm certainly more informed in the areas of marine biology, craft beers and shitty-looking expensive watches.
All true

And i am more informed at putting beer cans up chickens arses ... tho i am still unsure if the inserting is done pre or post slaughter

Latest posts