What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Moses

Poor kid looks like he takes holidays in Auschwitz and has been living on half a potato and a corner of a cardboard box as daily rations.
The kid looks f**king malnourished, hes got muscle toning that makes Steven Hawkins look like Joe Weider FFS.

Bazal

Post Whore
Moses is the wrong option regardless of whatever timeframe you desire success in. He would need a forward pack twice as good to be consistent. The other site is more sensible than the shit I read here lately.

Sycophantic behaviour has nothing to do with blow jobs or performance for that matter apparently. At least Hayne sycophants have reason as he got us to a Grand Final.

A sycophant is someone who acts in a subservient manner towards someone important to gain an advantage....

Answer my question ya flogger! How many posts is a correction from you worth?

hindy111

Post Whore
Actually, people talk about Moses defence, and he missed 4 tonight. Which isn't great.

But he made 19 tackles. Matt Moylan missed 6 and made 14 and Nathan Cleary missed 9 and made 21. That's absolutely atrocious

Matt moylan had how many lbas ta and trys?
And they pulled a miracle win.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's easy to have less miss tackles against your name if you don't lay a hand on anyone as they stroll past you to score.
What's the point of putting your body on the line if you're not going to stop the try anyway? Halves need help from their team mates in defence. If they don't get it the team concedes tries. Away from his tryline Moses spent half the game with Cooper's hand in his face. He didn't get out of the way, he stuck with it.

Swiftstylez

Bench
A sycophant is someone who acts in a subservient manner towards someone important to gain an advantage....

Answer my question ya flogger! How many posts is a correction from you worth?
The advantage is: esteem gained from fellow Moses sycophants and esteem gained from the delusion that Moses reads this forum and when he sees you defending his honor he will send you dick pics in a private message

Swiftstylez

Bench
Poor kid looks like he takes holidays in Auschwitz and has been living on half a potato and a corner of a cardboard box as daily rations.
The kid looks f**king malnourished, hes got muscle toning that makes Steven Hawkins look like Joe Weider FFS.
Next week on Monday Night Raw, Hawkings vs Moses in a steel cage match for the paperweight division championship!!!! Will Moses be able to defend Hawkings attempt to escape through the cage door or will he crawl straight over Moses?!!

Last edited:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Next week on Monday Night Raw, Hawkings vs Moses in a steel cage match for the paperweight division championship!!!! Will Moses be able to defend Hawkings attempt to escape through the cage door or will he crawl straight over Moses?!!

Pft as if - as if VKM would allow a cage match to air on a non-PPV.

IFR33K

Coach
Mitch will be fine after one off season in the gym. 3-5 kgs will make a world of difference without greatly effecting his speed.

Noise

Coach
Mitch will be fine after one off season in the gym. 3-5 kgs will make a world of difference without greatly effecting his speed.

You don't think the Tigers had him in the gym the last few off seasons?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Once he plays a few games with Norman AND we have a settled side, particularly in the backs I think Moses will be a gun. I think Norman being out a fair bit this year along with constant chopping and changing the side aint helping the side in general. DeGois has probably been the biggest loss though, Kaysa is busting his gut but I don't think the plan was to have him as an 80min hooker this year

eel01s

Bench
I agree. He won't ever be 95kg but he doesn't have to be.

I think it is more about his positioning in defence. He cannot continue to not lay a hand on someone whilst they stroll past for a try.

hindy111

Post Whore
What on earth has that got to do with his defence?

If moses had 14 lbas 7 lb and 7 ta for season and single handed once us game with attack then his defensive weakness is over looked as the good out weighs the bad.

Moylan is the best ball player in the game. Best since lockyer and so you carry his defensive weakness. Maloney again bad defender but great attack.
Moses beeing the worse defensive half in comp needs to be an 8 or 9 out of 10 in attack to make it ok.

Maloney misses tackles but seems to slow players down. Moses gets flung around like a fly.

When Moses is in our top 3 players every week like Moylan is I will over look his defense a little.