What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Moses

Swiftstylez

Bench
Pou dont bother with explanations man. Opposing views are for the people that care wayyyyy too much about reality. Chill out and have a few stamps from your boy Bazal

x11969_buen_trabajo-500x500.jpg

Peace man i admit i aint gonna read that

Why stand for something when u can just fall for anything!?
God bless you and Moses

Moses has already achieved more than Bazal will in his own industry of fish, even if he retires tomorrow

images

Swiftstylez

Bench
Chinese Democracy.

Not sure what a chinese 'democracy' is but it's not that, because a player that arguably has better ability than Moses such as Daniel Mortimer earns less than Moses. Where as if everyone got paid equally regardless of effort or talent we would see the two on an even pay. This is more like crony capitalism, where talent and effort does not have to be a part of the equation.

Last edited:

Happy MEel

First Grade
Not sure what a chinese 'democracy' is but it's not that, because a player that arguably has better ability than Moses such as Daniel Mortimer earns less than Moses. Where as if everyone got paid equally regardless of effort or talent we would see the two on an even pay. This is more like crony capitalism, where talent and effort does not have to be a part of the equation.
Care to provide some evidence to support your argument?

I'll start with a refute...Moses is playing regular first grade.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Care to provide some evidence of this claim?

Ok, from wikipedia:

"After fulltime of the match in round 9, at Leichhardt Oval, a can of beer was thrown onto the field nearly missing players. Moses was thought to be the intended target of the projectile."

Has that ever happened to Mortimer?

Moses has slightly better football sense and running game, on par playmaking and considerably worse defence. Mortimer is just the old model that we traded up for Moses at a much higher price. There is however hope. We made a Grand Final with Morts who scored 10 tries in 18 games, can do the same again. Morts, Moses, Robson, the kind of workers that a team needs in a salary cap that can put in a good shift that will never play origin except Moses is on the good coin.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Care to provide some evidence to support your argument?

That's because Moses can kick and put merkins through gaps - essential skills for a primary playmaker. Mortimer is a good defensive half, making him suitable as a backup at a couple of positions.

Swiftstylez

Bench
That's because Moses can kick and put merkins through gaps - essential skills for a primary playmaker. Mortimer is a good defensive half, making him suitable as a backup at a couple of positions.

Moses is no more a playmaker than Gutherson or Norman. They are all fast footwork, agile running backs that have been trained to kick and pass balls.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Ok, from wikipedia:

"After fulltime of the match in round 9, at Leichhardt Oval, a can of beer was thrown onto the field nearly missing players. Moses was thought to be the intended target of the projectile."

Has that ever happened to Mortimer?
I'm not sure...Could that be more of an indication of the level of bogan amongst Tigers supporters?

However in their defence, we've been known to throw coins from time to time, including at Jamie Lyon. Is Mortimer a better footballer than him too?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/cou...h/news-story/67ce285917b78fc2092310f0c3df6ed0

Swiftstylez

Bench
I concede Lyon is a better footballer than Mortimer, I am not ridiculous. I even admit he had a better career than Sandow's or that Bellamy is better than Hagan. I'm not all blinders like the hive-mind here. Hagan however is the best coach the Eels had since Brian Smith.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Moses is no more a playmaker than Gutherson or Norman. They are all fast footwork, agile running backs that have been trained to kick and pass balls.
Of the three I know which one is best at all of those traits. Hint: it's the one with the weakest defence.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Of the three I know which one is best at all of those traits. Hint: it's the one with the weakest defence.

Playmaking: Sandow > Norman > Moses. Norman is more likely to play origin, I don't think Moses ever will. I will admit Norman and Moses are about the same.