What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Moses

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Not sure what a chinese 'democracy' is but it's not that, because a player that arguably has better ability than Moses such as Daniel Mortimer earns less than Moses. Where as if everyone got paid equally regardless of effort or talent we would see the two on an even pay. This is more like crony capitalism, where talent and effort does not have to be a part of the equation.
If you don't know a Chinese Democracy is then how can you be certain that this isn't a classic case of one right here?

Your Latvian logic beggars belief...

Swiftstylez

Bench
If you don't know a Chinese Democracy is then how can you be certain that this isn't a classic case of one right here?

Your Latvian logic beggars belief...

I understand your outdated reference now, but my conclusion from the interpretation of your premise still stands.

Mitchell Moses is still not a "Chinese Democracy", because I never wanted him.

He was more like a "Chinese Penis Trap", something you would and your mate would know a lot about @Wicked Witch Of The West. Once Moses went in and Brad Arthur went in, there was no escape from the deal.

Last edited:

hybrideel

Bench
Ok, from wikipedia:

"After fulltime of the match in round 9, at Leichhardt Oval, a can of beer was thrown onto the field nearly missing players. Moses was thought to be the intended target of the projectile."

Has that ever happened to Mortimer?

I think this in itself is proof that Moses is the better player in most peoples eyes. Fans only get upset over good players leaving their clubs. That is why we have the constant number of Tigers trolls coming on here telling us how shit Moses is. When a player of Daniel Mortimer's ability leaves a club, barely a word is spoken

Bazal

Post Whore
I would rather listen to pirate metal than hair metal

Way better than your one album wonder, wowser band.

Well this definitely puts paid to the theory someone had years ago that you're Ron Jeremy. Not me but, I always believed in you Swifty

What ever happened to that guy?

ash411

Bench
I think this in itself is proof that Moses is the better player in most peoples eyes. Fans only get upset over good players leaving their clubs. That is why we have the constant number of Tigers trolls coming on here telling us how shit Moses is. When a player of Daniel Mortimer's ability leaves a club, barely a word is spoken
A thousand times this.

When Nate Myles recently was released from Manly to go to Melbourne I asked where the outrage was about him not honoring his contract with Manly and jumping ship mid-season.

The answers I got were all along the lines of "we weren't interested in keeping him anyway, so it was a win-win for him to go now". So in other words, It's only an outrage when good, desirable players transfer mid-year.

ash411

Bench
Well now that we've signed Moses you'll definitely find out!
Probably not man, unless someone actually explains it to me directly, there's every chance I'll never see it/meet them/see this. whatever it's supposed to be..

2141 fella

Juniors
Hybrid, you've missed the point. We wanted Moses to leave, especially after his tantrum fuelled laying down in games.
The more alert parra fans have already worked out how shit Moses is. You don't need us telling you, because you will think it's just sour grapes.
After his first week with you guys, all the talk was how he "fit straight in like he's been training with the boys all season" .
Now, after a few weeks of standard Moses performances, all the talk is how he needs time to gel with your team.
Mate, I wish to see him fail based only on how he dogged us, and his lowlife uncle and manager portrayed us in the media. You have all this to look forward to. Peter sterling has questioned his abilities.
That alone should be making you all think.
Please don't expect anything different from his efforts to date, otherwise you will be sadly disappointed. That is it with Moses. Nothing more, but potentially a lot less.
Enjoy !!!!!
Sorry, 1 more thing. Apart from mitchy, back door and the dodgy manager, you also inherit wittyfan . So it's like a win win, win win. For us.

Hybrid, you've missed the point. We wanted Moses to leave, especially after his tantrum fuelled laying down in games.
The more alert parra fans have already worked out how shit Moses is. You don't need us telling you, because you will think it's just sour grapes.
After his first week with you guys, all the talk was how he "fit straight in like he's been training with the boys all season" .
Now, after a few weeks of standard Moses performances, all the talk is how he needs time to gel with your team.
Mate, I wish to see him fail based only on how he dogged us, and his lowlife uncle and manager portrayed us in the media. You have all this to look forward to. Peter sterling has questioned his abilities.
That alone should be making you all think.
Please don't expect anything different from his efforts to date, otherwise you will be sadly disappointed. That is it with Moses. Nothing more, but potentially a lot less.
Enjoy !!!!!
Sorry, 1 more thing. Apart from mitchy, back door and the dodgy manager, you also inherit wittyfan . So it's like a win win, win win. For us.
Thankyou for pointing out the danger ahead and for wishing us a nice day. I hope you have a nice day as well.

Latest posts