What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Rein

VodkaSaint

Juniors
1 Does anyone know whats happening with him,
I know no one gives a shit but hey, Just curios .
2 He called his bluff, not worth what he wanted, should have taken the 300k on offer.
Bad luck now

VodkaSaint

Juniors
Mitch will be lucky to pick up a contract IMO, Every club that was thinking if signin him up would have studied videos of him.

VodkaSaint

Juniors
Elves1_zpsvtka6pzh.jpg
a>

hes gone back to hes homeland LOOOL

BennyV

Referee
No idea. Titans, Eels and Knights would be the most likely imo. But perhaps he'll find himself in the SL.
Glad the club called his bluff. Hard lesson to learn for the bloke, but the wake up call he probably needed.
Disagree re: Titans, they've got Peats and a couple of handy backups, they are covered.

I hope for the Knights sake they dont waste their time with him.

Eels or maybe Tigpies could be options; Eels have De Gois and Pritchard, and Rein is compatible, if not better, than either option. Although he would need a very dominant halfback to play alongside and Eels dont have that.
Tigpies would be best for all parties IMO. They've got a young hooker coming through, but hard to say if/when he'll be ready. Moses and Brooks have had enough time in first grade to dominate the direction of the team, and they need someone with a bit of experience in their spine.

Otherwise, ESL, and he'll do OK over there.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Disagree re: Titans, they've got Peats and a couple of handy backups, they are covered.

I hope for the Knights sake they dont waste their time with him.

Eels or maybe Tigpies could be options; Eels have De Gois and Pritchard, and Rein is compatible, if not better, than either option. Although he would need a very dominant halfback to play alongside and Eels dont have that.
Tigpies would be best for all parties IMO. They've got a young hooker coming through, but hard to say if/when he'll be ready. Moses and Brooks have had enough time in first grade to dominate the direction of the team, and they need someone with a bit of experience in their spine.

Otherwise, ESL, and he'll do OK over there.
Fair call on peats. I thought De Gois hang up the boots though?

The Doc

Juniors
I wouldn't sign or stay at the club.
Each to there own... but i disagree with u completely.
Frizzell extended, Thompson re-signed, Dugan isnt far off re-signing, Sims jumped on board, Macdonald signed on, Vaughans in the mix, and a host of juniors re-committed to the club.
Seems some with a little more know then you also see things differently.
We all know the club is being run badly, but to suggest as though its on its death bed is a little far fetched imo.
All the club needs first and foremost is a new coach, the talent is there, we just dont have a coach that can capitalise on the stock he has.
After a new coach management needs addressing, but the club is no where near its death bed.
The players that have rejected us have only done so because of the coach... that is all.
Once mary f#cks off it will be the start of the uphill climb for our club.

j0nesy

Bench
Reins a decent footballer. Just didn't fit in with our squad, but then who does? He'll do well in the right structure under a good leader.