What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Mortimer: A poor clubs Cronk and an overpriced Mortimer

lingard

Coach
So what you are saying is that everything looked alike except for the fact that Mortimer had to do everything himself? Moses also does not have a consistent play or kicking game, I look forward to bumping this thread in a few years. The eels already have a ball runner his name is Norman.

Well, you're not quite right, there. Firstly, the notion that 'Norman is a ball-runner' is a bit of a fallacy. he's not that fast (nowhere near as fast as Moses) and secondly, he doesn't run all that often. In fact, i'd say he's more of a play-maker, myself. The trouble with Norman is that he tries to be both - but sometimes he runs when he should pass and sometimes he passes when he should run. He tries to do too much. To run the whole show. I think Moses could end up being the perfect foil for him. And Moses is a goal-kicker. I'm very happy with this signing.

Swiftstylez

Bench

The deal was offered on the basis that he comes this year. No contract has been confirmed after the cooling off period so take your fake news elsewhere friend. I am fairly sure Arthur would reevaluate the market and Moses price after this, and the Tigers probably have the money to keep him. The eels are not in a position to throw money at the unproven.

Check 0tackle

Swiftstylez

Bench
he said it in a video ..... go find it yourself
Actually no, this is not the rumors thread and according to forum rules you must provide sources. The source must also be current, a throwaway line when Arthur was working Moses to come this year is not a valid current source supporting the proposition Moses is still coming. Nothing is confirmed, Moses lovers are truely delusional.

I hope he turns out better than expected but I am unfortunately rarely wrong. Whether he comes or not, Moses like Hayne has still achieved more then most of the negative people on this forum could ever dream of.

Last edited:

Swiftstylez

Bench
blah blah ... blah blah blah
17917393_1260115370752955_3953839560483642171_o.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The forum rules are that the Squad Succession thread can only be updated with official confirmation (unless I feel like doing differently). Otherwise you can say whatever you want on here.