What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Moses

Spade

Juniors
no way is he in Parramattas best spine, Hayne needs to pull his finger out go back to fullback with Norman and Gutherson in the halves.

TBH how is the bloke even playing first grade?

no way is he in Parramattas best spine, Hayne needs to pull his finger out go back to fullback with Norman and Gutherson in the halves.

TBH how is the bloke even playing first grade?

His uncle Benny says he's a great player, so he must be class.

In all seriousness, I don't get it either, played well for us in patches, but it was never his fault when he had a shocker. For all the hype he gets he has a pretty crappy resume as a player. What's his career highlight? A straight sets exit from 4th place in 2017?

Vic Mackey

Referee
His uncle Benny says he's a great player, so he must be class.

In all seriousness, I don't get it either, played well for us in patches, but it was never his fault when he had a shocker. For all the hype he gets he has a pretty crappy resume as a player. What's his career highlight? A straight sets exit from 4th place in 2017?

Apart from his game against the cowboys at Leichhardt in 16 I’ve never seen him have a decent game against a top 8 side. He is a flat track bully yet for some reason the media talk him up like he is Thurston in his prime. Worst defender in he game and a total prick to boot. He won’t be at Parra after next year, can’t wait to see who he stinks up next.

David brown

Juniors
Apart from his game against the cowboys at Leichhardt in 16 I’ve never seen him have a decent game against a top 8 side. He is a flat track bully yet for some reason the media talk him up like he is Thurston in his prime. Worst defender in he game and a total prick to boot. He won’t be at Parra after next year, can’t wait to see who he stinks up next.
Most likely go to the Super League and win Man Of Steel...

I honestly can't see him doing anything in the NRL not talented or Athletic enough to make an impact...

ed-grimley

Bench
He's a good-time player for sure, but he's not Robinson Crusoe in that regard in the NRL.

big hit!

Bench
Hayne needs to put a few games together before they can consider him at FB, but ideally you've have him there with Gutherson & Norman in the halves

Bazal

Post Whore
Clueless.

Bashing Moses is fashionable, fair enough, but some of the rubbish floating around is deadset brainless. We've been shit all year so it's no surprise that extends to our halves. Moses has, however, been better than Norman and offers way more than Gutherson in the halves.

Love the Guthbus, but a five-eighth who can't kick and isn't a great passer is a fatal selection in the modern game. He is not a six, simple.

If anything Norman is the one on the outer, and probably fairly so, he's struggling and has been for over a year now.

wibble

Bench
He'd have automatically been regarded as the wrong man for the job if he picked Moses in that side IMHO.

Yeah, it had to be a gee up (for Maloney).

Maloney was the easiest selection for either State of Origin side (maybe with Frizell and Inglis).

juro

Bench
I remember watching him coming up through the U20s, where he caused a heap of trouble for the opposition. There is no doubt he had talent, but he is not willing to put in the hard work that is needed to last in the top grade.

typicalfan

Coach
Moses might be having a better year than Norman and Norman is on the outer but that has more to do with Norman being unhappy you’d suggest. Moses came to a club already on the up last year but this year he has been unable to replicate his form. Moses was on Freddy’s radar because of the WC obviously where Lebanon played well and Moses was a big reason for that.

Moses is good at playing ‘pretty’ footy. His highlight reel would be a good watch.

He just can’t grind a game a way at all. He needs a gritty halfback or to go back to fullback where he started his career.

Choppy182

Juniors
Clueless.

Bashing Moses is fashionable, fair enough, but some of the rubbish floating around is deadset brainless. We've been shit all year so it's no surprise that extends to our halves. Moses has, however, been better than Norman and offers way more than Gutherson in the halves.

Love the Guthbus, but a five-eighth who can't kick and isn't a great passer is a fatal selection in the modern game. He is not a six, simple.

If anything Norman is the one on the outer, and probably fairly so, he's struggling and has been for over a year now.

I agree! I dare say that Moses tries too hard sometimes, but thats better than Norman going missing when it matters. A lot relies on the forwards for Parra, not big enough for Mitch to feed off. Best half Parra have no doubt.

Latest posts