What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce agrees to join Knights

Life's Good

Coach
Happy for the Knights with this. There’s no question about Pearce being a good club player who will add plenty to a developing squad.
They might be paying overs for some players but plenty of clubs offer overs and still miss out.
Well done Browny.

soc123_au

Staff member
Good to see the Knights hit one of their targets. I think he has the potential to be an excellent signing.

Good on Pearce and the Knights.

I actually feel sorry for the bloke and Easts fans who liked him.

Ah well. Its a business blah blah blah.

Good luck.

King hit

Coach
Pearce is a good signing. Newcastle need stability and experience in the halves and he brings that. He is a good playmaker at club level, premiership winning halfback and 3 straight minor premierships. They should get of the bottom of the ladder next year. Still think they are short of being a finals team but time will tell.

Saxon

Bench
I'm not a big Pearce fan, but he is a very good halfback at club level and will provide some leadership and structure to the Knights.
If their forward pack stand up and give him the room he needs, they will do well in 2018.