What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce agrees to join Knights

Haffa

Haa anyone seen Gal's comments on Pearce's move to the Knights? He basically trashes the Knights.

That merkin needs to STFU.

I'd be happy to take a bet that they'll finish ahead of the Sharks for a few consecutive seasons come 2019 onwards.

It's not even out of the question for 2018.
Haha they only won by a Maloney field goal in the first game and 8 points despite leading 18-0 after 18 minutes in the second game last season. Whats that say about their team?

Smirrors

Juniors
Manly appear to be the amateurs this time round. Signs Pearce on a provisional contract and lets go of their starting 5/8 (regardless of the fact that he was happy to leave) and ends up with no one...maybe even Hodkinson. Gorman's first act is a bit of a fail.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Wtf is this praise for Pearce?

He's still shit.

So much this.
I’m a Knights fan and have been a fan of what Brown done so far but signing Pearce is a massive mistake.
Pearce is just another Mullen.
Both flat track bullies but when the pressure is on they both come up short.
Paying millions for him is just crazy.
Brown talks about creating a good culture.. Pearce is the second biggest wank I have ever met only just behind Tallis.
Such a stupid signing on every front.

aqua_duck

Coach
Initially I thought $1 mil was a lot of money but with a $9.4 mil cap that will pretty much be the standard rate for a good half, I mean Ben Hunt is on $1.2 mil.
I think Pearce will thrive with the lower expectations at the Knights compared to the roosters where winning was expected. His experience will also be invaluable to such a young team

aqua_duck

Coach
So much this.
I’m a Knights fan and have been a fan of what Brown done so far but signing Pearce is a massive mistake.
Pearce is just another Mullen.
Both flat track bullies but when the pressure is on they both come up short.
Paying millions for him is just crazy.
Brown talks about creating a good culture.. Pearce is the second biggest wank I have ever met only just behind Tallis.
Such a stupid signing on every front.
Flat track bully or not if Mullen could've actually stayed on the field instead of injured every second game he'd be invaluable.
Pearce has played 238 1st grade games, that's invaluable experience to a young side. As for being a wanker, how we'll do you actually know the bloke to know how bad an influence he'll be?

M2D2

Bench
Haha they only won by a Maloney field goal in the first game and 8 points despite leading 18-0 after 18 minutes in the second game last season. Whats that say about their team?
Poor attitude. Sums up our 2017 season.

OldPanther

Coach
The one concern with Pearce to Knights is the fact that the Rossdog plays there.

They also had to spend a million because they were below the minimum spend on the cap.

Johns Magic

Referee
Haa anyone seen Gal's comments on Pearce's move to the Knights? He basically trashes the Knights.

I'd be happy to take a bet that they'll finish ahead of the Sharks for a few consecutive seasons come 2019 onwards.

Gallen embarrassing himself as usual. He is on borrowed time and trying to stay relevant.

Spot On

Coach
Great to see so many Knight's fans in the main forum!

Who would have thought Mitchell Pearce would bring everyone together like this?

SBD82

Coach
I would have loved to see this place after Souths won, probably would have been similar for the years of abuse they have copped here.
I almost ended my post with "at least you guys have better attitudes than souffs in 2015".

I decided against it, because i thought you might have been easier to bait that way. You didn't even nibble.

Lesson learned: never forego an opportunity to lol@souffs.

M2D2

Bench
I almost ended my post with "at least you guys have better attitudes than souffs in 2015".

I decided against it, because i thought you might have been easier to bait that way. You didn't even nibble.

Lesson learned: never forego an opportunity to lol@souffs.
Where they that bad then? hahahah

thorson1987

Coach

Browns reply was gold.

M2D2

Bench
For the record, even as a Gal lover and cronulla member, i cringed at his obvious pettiness cause he picked the Knights.
Sad.