What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

Exsilium

First Grade
I'd be surprised if Pearce even gets a look in with all the quality sevens running around in the NRL.

What's premiership winning half Chad Townsend doing? He free? FML

Life's Good

Coach
My favourite Pearce media story was in 2010. He was partnered with Carney(another myth)and the terrorgraph ran a story about how they shared a love of fashion(showed a picture of them in Ed Hardy t shirts and skinny pants)and that level of closeness was the key to their combination getting on top on Qld. I realised the we were f*cked.

no name

Coach
I've shit-canned NSW halfbacks in the past who went on to play good games (Finch, Noddy).

If Jnr Jnr gets picked and plays a strong game/ series I'll happily eat not just a slice, but the entire humble pie...

But the thing is...he's had so many chances to prove me wrong- and I'd love him to prove me wrong- but he's been average at best and completely shat the bed at worst.

Why he can't take his Roosters form into Origin is beyond me, but the fact is there are some players who step up for Origin and some who don't. Pearce (like Braith before him) is one such player. Laurie seems to keep hoping that being the son of Wayne Pearce means he'll make the same impact on NSW his dad did, but as much as we'd like it to happen...I doubt it.

Time to blood somebody else.
Roosters form?
The last 10 minutes of the Warriors game is all you need to know about Pearce as a player.
4 attacking sets which equated to a charged down field goal, two kicks dead before getting a field goal.
The Warriors have shown since that game that they are the biggest pea hearts going.
Any decent halfback puts them to the sword.

My favourite Pearce media story was in 2010. He was partnered with Carney(another myth)and the terrorgraph ran a story about how they shared a love of fashion(showed a picture of them in Ed Hardy t shirts and skinny pants)and that level of closeness was the key to their combination getting on top on Qld. I realised the we were f*cked.
Carney actually showed some promise. He was a Daly M medalist and led the Roosters to a grandfinal, it was such a shame what happened to his career. Could have been anything by now.

OldPanther

Coach
Roosters form?
The last 10 minutes of the Warriors game is all you need to know about Pearce as a player.
4 attacking sets which equated to a charged down field goal, two kicks dead before getting a field goal.
The Warriors have shown since that game that they are the biggest pea hearts going.

Meanwhile in the Panthers game Moylan got involved and led them to 5 unanswered tries.

SBD82

Coach
Roosters form?
Doesn't even need to be a decent halfback.

On Friday night McCrone put them to the sword.

Pedge1971

First Grade
The Mitchell Pearce Origin Highlights Reel

That is f**king brilliant. Hard to believe just how many inglorious moments he has had already!

The way things look this has the potential to be extended into a movie length feature.

Cue the Roosters cheer squad calling me a sook and chastising me for not getting behind Mitch's selection lol....

I sincerely hope we win but fear to do so Maloney needs the game of his life at HB and Pearce needsnto be benched for Jack Bird.

The Ultimate Mitchell Pearce Supporters Pack also contains a book detailing all of Mitch's winning Origin moments.

img_4266.jpg

SBD82

Coach
The Mitchell Pearce Origin Highlights Reel
I was just starting to come to terms with Pearce's selection. Thinking that he may be the right option after all.

And then I watch this video and all of those plays reminded me of just how dogshit he really is in origin.

Girl in the yellow dress... where are you?!? Nsw needs a hero.

Latest posts