What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

betcats

Referee
Pearce is the last half back in the game you want in a close one. That was another chance for him to show his newfound maturity and lead NSW out of that, instead he is out there forcing nothing passes on 4th tackle. We looked like a rudderless ship the entire 2nd half and much of the first, Pearce isn't up to it. Like the OP said, when the pressure is on Pearce is at his worst.

Laurie has to go also, what were the instructions being sent out? "do not run at Thurston under any circumstances?" Terrible coaching and a shit halfback. IF our forwards don't completely dominate we are shit.

I mean he is one conversion from his last twenty field goal attempts, why the f**k are we picking him?

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
Pearce was shit
But I'll tell you what
Cronk wasn't any better... he has been very ordinary the last 12 months
Lucky he has 2 or 3 immortals around him.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Pearce played at his usual level last night. There were some decidedly "Pearcier" players around him though. Hayne should be copping it more IMO.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I've seen plenty of criticism directed Hayne's way. His refusal to give Morris the ball was f**king disgraceful, and in the end made yhe difference.

Scaven

Juniors
So 2 pages of how Pearce is the worst and not one of you offer up who to replace him with? THERE IS NO ONE BETTER!! Get that through your thick skulls. Face it QLD have a wealth of options at 6 and 7, we have buggar all.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Bahahaha, yeah lets replace him with someone who has never played 7 in his life and who's kicking game is non existent. I know who the moron is.

Moylan 6, Maloney 7. Should have been kept from game 3 last year. Not that numbers on jerseys matter at this level.

Have you ever watched a game of league? Moylan is a genuine game breaker, which Pearce is not, and he is absolutely a half. The only person who couldn't see that until a couple of weeks ago was his idiot coach.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I've seen plenty of criticism directed Hayne's way. His refusal to give Morris the ball was f**king disgraceful, and in the end made yhe difference.

Hayne was bad but he has been so outstanding for nsw that he has built up goodwill. Plus he had his brains scrambled and obviously finished the game with a severe case of donkey brains

Latest posts