What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moonee Valley

Moffo

Referee
What a day, the great one was too good and put me back in my box again :lol: The crowd loved it, I got a souvenir makybe mask, everyone was happy!

But on another note, has anyone ever been at this event in the past? We were in a tent, and although the unlimited food and grog is good on paper, sh*t it draws out the stupidity in people. I saw at least 5 fights on the way out, a wrestling match between a security guard and a fat drunken fool in the mud and a cop getting a classic left jab to the head in another. Its unbelievable.

Surely they are going to pull stumps on this sort of day soon. It really does encourage drunken stupidity. It's only a matter of time until something really bad happens on a day like this

On the bright side, the fillies were in cracking form! Loved em all. Pity about the horses, could not pick my nose.

I take it you were in the Nova tent?? There's always drunk people at main races. I have been to the last half dozen Cox Plates, and it is a ripper day.

Macca_

Coach
My mate flew down for it. Got me a Makybe mask :D

Unfortunately on big race days you get the clowns. Put some p*ss in them and it sets them off.

Port Macquarie Cup was not that long ago, and there were some incidents like that.

Moffo

Referee
you'd think it'd get more press though, there were some disgusting incidents. A cop got kinghit from behind and pushed through the mud