What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Dragons out!

eelman03

Juniors
ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA Centre Mark Gasnier (quadriceps) and winger Nathan Blacklock (knee) were chosen yesterday afternoon to take on Brisbane only to be ruled out a few hours later. Their replacements are John Wilshere and Hassan Saleh. With halfback Brett Firman having a shoulder reconstruction yesterday, Mathew Head is the new No.7

Misty Bee

First Grade
No, Parra have the worst luck.

What happens when Parra are relying on Newcastle to win so we can stay in the premiership race? Joey Johns breaks his back.

What happens when Parra are relying on St George to win so we can stay in the premiership race? Half of their team (the best half) decides to throw sickies!

the bigger the obstacle to overcome, the sweeter the taste of achievement.

Or something like that. GO YOU DRAGONS! Taste the sweet, sweet victory one more time in 2003!

slippery eel

Juniors
Hollywood Jesus said:
the bigger the obstacle to overcome, the sweeter the taste of achievement.

Or something like that. GO YOU DRAGONS! Taste the sweet, sweet victory one more time in 2003!

Jesus.... we need an act of god!.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Hollywood Jesus said:
Broncs starting to drop too. Both halves out and Tate not playing......

Hmmm... both Broncos halves out. I think that's the final nail in our coffin HJ. If Ikin and Berrigan were playing we could have at least hoped they'd pull out a shite performance like in SOO1, but I think this will help Brisbane by playing the guys that should be there on form... it's like lifting the Bennett-imposed handicap of having to play Ikin/Berrigan.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I think my prediction is now in from Brisbane by 30 points to Brisbane by 16 points............it would be less actually but?? i note that Hassan Saleh is playing on the wing and he's one of the worst players i've seen!!!!!!!

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Alright thats it. I'm tipping Brisbane this week. I am nearly coming last. Absolutely disgraceful. If this doesn't put the mockers on them nothing will!!!

Latest posts