More irony and hypocrisy from Feminists/SJW's

Discussion in 'Four Corners' started by Collateral, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Pete Cash

Pete Cash Immortal

I am confused because why are you equally as not as much a part of the problem as spock apparently is. You sound like a moron culture warrior too.

The article Ford wrote is largely correct. When did culture warriors turn into such limp dicks when it comes to people who murder an entire family. Oh boo hoo he was stressed. We are all stressed. Even a case like the Chris Benoit family murders where there is perhaps some mitigating factor because his brain was mush from years of professional wrestling it would be terrible to excuse it.

There is nothing that special about this alleged family annihilator. It just looks like some old loser couldnt hack it any more and decided to take the family with him. Piss weak pile of garbage

2. AJB1102

AJB1102 Juniors

Its always good to clarify.

I'm not arguing anything and I definitely did not calling anyone a "hero' lol where did you get that from?

3. Pete Cash

Pete Cash Immortal

well considering the old bloke murdered his entire family its really hard to see how they were "right" with him.

considering being murdered is as far from right as possible.

you then go on to talk about some of his victims living in a shed as if it was better to be murdered.

perhaps you are just a dimwit who has had his jimmys rustled so badly youve essentially been tricked into excusing a man who has seemingly murdered his wife, daughter and grandchildren. if this is the case check yourself into a mental asylum

Mr Spock! likes this.
  4. AJB1102

AJB1102 Juniors

I was being a dickhead to stir up Spock and somehow rang your bell.

I couldn't give less of a f**k about this story if I tried.

5. Pete Cash

Pete Cash Immortal

oh you were just pretending to be retarded

Mr Spock! likes this.
  6. to_ddeath

to_ddeath First Grade

Agree with the last 2 paragraphs.
    The double standard exists when Clem doesn't equally hold those to account of her own gender who commit homicides.
    Surely you must realise that.
    No culture warrior crap here, just deal in factual reality.

LESStar58 likes this.
  7. to_ddeath

to_ddeath First Grade

#aviarchy

Jimbo and LESStar58 like this.
  8. AJB1102

AJB1102 Juniors

No, I was being serious when I said I was a mother of 8 disabled children and was murdered by my father. Wake up, f**khead.

9. Pete Cash

Pete Cash Immortal

That wasnt the post i was responding to cranky pants.

Mr Spock! likes this.
  10. Maximus

Maximus Juniors

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/18/style/jordan-peterson-12-rules-for-life.html

Ah the hero of the right thinks women should be forced into relationships with violent men to make men happy.

Women are subhuman so what they want isn't important.

Mr Spock! likes this.
  11. RockWheel

RockWheel Bench

enforced monogamy? the f**k does that even mean? enforced by what? law, the state, society?

is this one of those things were peterson fails to elaborate on his definition so if you try to infer what he means he gets to pull the old 'that's not what i meant'?

Mr Spock! likes this.
  12. Pete Cash

Pete Cash Immortal

How will this be policed ? Stoning adulterers to death ?

Mr Spock! likes this.
  13. Tommy Smith

Tommy Smith Coach

14. t-ba

t-ba Coach

He really shouldn't be using phrases like enforced monogamy if he doesn't want hatchet jobs written then.

Seems simple doesn't it.

Mr Spock! likes this.
  15. RockWheel

RockWheel Bench

there it is

Mr Spock! likes this.
  16. Bandwagon

Bandwagon Moderator Staff Member

So true, you've got a few sensible truisms wrapped up in an enormous amount of indecipherable gobbledegook, with any actual position so buried beneath ambiguity, that when challenged, thesimple response of, well that's not what he meant, is almost impossible to dismiss, because he could have meant so many things, or perhaps nothing at all, and it is left to the reader or listener, to just interpret the whole vibe of the thing.

Or take phrases like the above literally, and just go all like what the f**k?

Mr Spock! and RockWheel like this.
  17. RockWheel

RockWheel Bench

well the statement can go one of two ways, from what i can see.

the first one is the state enforces monogamy, but this sort of totalitarianism seems to be antithetical to the beliefs of a man who covers his house in soviet-era propaganda. so we can safely assume that he doesn't believe in state enforced monogamy.

so the second interpretation is that it he means culturally enforced monogamy. but this seems to go against the ideals of self-determination and free choice, with regard to types of relationships that people can enter into. we've moved beyond the idea of culturally enforced monogamy of the past (even though the vast majority people still choose monogamous relationships); because most people in society believe that people can basically choose to live their own lives however they want.

but peterson remains noncommittal on what he actually means, so you can basically interpret 'enforced monogamy' however you want really.

Mr Spock! likes this.
  18. RockWheel

RockWheel Bench

yeah that sums it up. if you already agree with his brand of conservatism, then you'll probably find something in what he has to say. but if aren't conservatively inclined he's horribly unconvincing.

Mr Spock! likes this.
  19. Mr Spock!

Mr Spock! Coach

Lol.....no culture warrior here...just someone standing up to post modernists , cultural marxists, lefties and defending mass murderers.

20. Mr Spock!

Mr Spock! Coach

Lol....Peterson showing his true colours...as opposed to the liberal he claims to be.

It's actually something you'd hear from some sheikh in Saudi Arabia.....

No wonder conservatives love this guy.