What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mornmoot Stud Stakes

Macca_

Coach
Welcome freak my friend. Bout time you found your way here :D

And you people stop tipping the toppy. We're going to get nother on the tote!

Macca_

Coach
Hopefully they'll put it up today... But it is one of the listed races so it most likely will be late tomorrow.

All the Group races will be up today I think.

Freak

Juniors
Macca_ said:
Welcome freak my friend. Bout time you found your way here :D

And you people stop tipping the toppy. We're going to get nother on the tote!

Can't go broke backing winners my friend!!:D

No point tipping long shot losers!!

Macca_

Coach
Ok here are my numbers for this race, think I got one to beat the toppy...

3 - Benko
1 - Testa Reale
5 - Fabiarna
8 - Duel Command

Nuffs

Bench
fabiarna finished behind sain vesuvio last start, and that horse has some good form lines around it

and benko is a chance but i feel the 1600m might be the problem. trifecta chance

Macca_

Coach
Nuffs said:
and benko is a chance but i feel the 1600m might be the problem. trifecta chance
mmm think she'll run it fine mate...

Was 15th at the 800m, and 15th at the 400m last start when 7th, beaten 4.8len by Mnemosyne and Rewaaya. What price those 2 in this... On that day Benko started from barrier 14 and went straight to the tail (16 horse field). It's drawn a lot better in barrier 5 for this.

I'm looking at it as a big chance.

Macca_

Coach
TAB Fixed Odds -

003 Benko $3.00
005 Fabiarna $3.00
002 Brockman's Lass $6.00
001 Testa Reale $7.50
007 Tagine $11.00
008 Duel Command $11.00
004 Xaarhea $15.00
006 Maid for Me $34.00

Bugger me, 3's!

Nuffs

Bench
Macca_ said:
mmm think she'll run it fine mate...

Was 15th at the 800m, and 15th at the 400m last start when 7th, beaten 4.8len by Mnemosyne and Rewaaya. What price those 2 in this... On that day Benko started from barrier 14 and went straight to the tail (16 horse field). It's drawn a lot better in barrier 5 for this.

I'm looking at it as a big chance.

yeah i'm more worried about a coiple of starts ago at the valley when racing handy over 1500 and dropped out. behind class horse though and had a wide draw

and it'll be her 7th run this prep

too much to risk for me

i'm going with fabiarna. will be suited by the 1600m 4th up and she can only improve from her last couple of starts. i'm pretty sure i wont be getting 3's tomorrow. at least 4's