What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mose Masoe Back in Full Training

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I know that he's been out of the game for two years which is unfortunate for the bloke, but if we're being honest with ourselves, he should not be re-signed.

We need to be ruthless with the cap for next season if we want to retain some of our best players, so that means letting go of players that aren't quite cutting it and Mose is one of those players. We have enough quality young forwards coming through and he is not making any sort of impact in NSW Cup.

Spot on tom
So many other forward ahead od him.
So good luck to him

possm

Coach
I know that he's been out of the game for two years which is unfortunate for the bloke, but if we're being honest with ourselves, he should not be re-signed.

We need to be ruthless with the cap for next season if we want to retain some of our best players, so that means letting go of players that aren't quite cutting it and Mose is one of those players. We have enough quality young forwards coming through and he is not making any sort of impact in NSW Cup.
Your right and I'm sure his contract extension is not being considered. That is why he is returning to ESL.

BigBoss

Juniors
I knew his fitness would get the better of him in the end. There's no use carrying a prop that can't play more than 10/15 minutes. The NRL is way too fast for him now.

Always had massive potential but in the end a poor signing imo. Was attacked numerous times on facebook for saying this but it's proven to be true finally.

Good luck to him anyway.

Last edited:

The Doc

Juniors
All this hype over the past 2 years for nothing. Dissapointing to say the least.
Mate to be fair he spent the entire 2016 season out injured.
Packer even needed time in the Cutters getting match fit... and thay was just from a lay off, not from an injury.
I know he hasnt set the world on fire so far... but i still believe give him a little more time and he will be back to his destructive best.

Emu01

Juniors
That would have to be one of the worst singings in Rugby league history.

No offence to big Mose but he just hasn't got it anymore.

2 year contract and not 1 first grade appearance, bloody disappointing.

Mick Papworth at least played 7 games in 2 seasons.

When a big unit has a knee reconstruction, it's time to hang the boots up or go back to England.lol

Good luck Mosee.

possm

Coach
I'm tipping Kerr, Leilua and Lawrie all to get a gig in first grade this year.

Gareth67

First Grade
I was hoping to see him come of the bench for a few games , but cannot warrant it if he does not have the form on the board . Can only repeat the sentiments of others , disappointed to say the least , however still wish him the best wherever he goes .

Life's Good

Coach
That would have to be one of the worst singings in Rugby league history.

No offence to big Mose but he just hasn't got it anymore.

2 year contract and not 1 first grade appearance, bloody disappointing.

Mick Papworth at least played 7 games in 2 seasons.

When a big unit has a knee reconstruction, it's time to hang the boots up or go back to England.lol

Good luck Mosee.
Nathan Long says Hi

Latest posts