What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses has gone !

Tiger05

First Grade
He played ok, far from great though

Certainly having more of a dig than he did for us

I didn't watch the game but I've said before we may miss this guy. I feel much more confident losing Woods than I do Moses and Tedesco.

In stating that they all have acted liked spoilt petulant self-entitled brats and the sooner they go the better. I hope they all fail at life in general.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Channel nine have a love fest going with him, from the preview to the final siren it was like Moses was the only player. I just do not get it, since the day he walked into grade he has been made out to be a super start. Basically he is a kid that has some promise who happens to be a very average human
The embellished reporting re his performances r disgraceful & typical of sections of the vacuous & verminous rugby league media.

How frenzied r these parasites going to b when this protected wanka actually does have an exceptional game !!

Clifferd

Coach
Exactly but from some of the reports u'd think he was a combination of Thurston & Johns @ there best.His ok performance needs to b also put into perspective taking into account how woeful Souths were!

Andrew Johns - "see Moses with that short side play? Great vision, what an unbelievable talent"

Fails to mention that Souffs were back peddling and I thInk even an u16s halfback could have recognised that easy overlap

f**k me he's so overrated

Oh and yeah, he missed like 7 tackles lol

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Blocker was furiously wanking over him all game too. "Watch Moses" he kept saying

Well in fairness to Moses his usual standards are that poor that he only has to have an average game to be considered having a blinder.

just goes to show how horrible souffs were. and dumb. They barely ran at him, and didn't run near him when he was injured. You don't need to study hours of tape to know he's a speed hump........at best

super_coach

First Grade
He is the headline of the moment, so he is the one the media are going to be talking about. Sadly they don't care what a pratt he is, they just want a player that attracts maximum attention. It also helps when you have a player who loves having a camera in front of him and a microphone. The good thing is, the more he talks himself up and the bigger his media exposure becomes, the bigger the target he becomes for 15 other teams and there supporters

The love fest from Nine may be over, loved Sterlo, 'I don't think he was good tonight, in fact I think he was poor' Gould agreed and mentioned that it was the same at the Tigers.

Give him 3 more rounds said Sterlo and if he is still this bad, I don't know what Parra will do.

Just love Sterlo and his honesty.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Parra have to make a decision next week

gutho or Moses

f**k me i know who id rather
I was so hoping we could swap the lowlife wanka for Gutho when the wanka was badgering Cleary for a release.

Geez I'd b massively offended if I was Gutho & was demoted to the wing for the pissant when Norman is back !

Clifferd

Coach
I was so hoping we could swap the lowlife wanka for Gutho when the wanka was badgering Cleary for a release.

Geez I'd b massively offended if I was Gutho & was demoted to the wing for the pissant when Norman is back !

I'll laugh my Fkin head off if Moses gets the nod over gutho

Srsly gutho is the more complete player and no doubt a lot cheaper and got motm last night. Parra have got themselves into a bit of an unwanted pickle

leaguelegend21

Juniors
$800k for Mitch Moses. Parra got swindled. Isaac Moses should sell used cars once these players realise what a fraudster the guy is.

Latest posts