What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses immediate release to Eels.

TheFrog

Coach
After watching their 'effort' tonight, I honestly don't blame the guy for wanting out.

80% of their roster isn't NRL standard.

These new clubs that join the comp and then just fail (Wests Tigers + Titans) make it really hard to argue for expansion.
They should have stuck him to rot in reserve grade, at least until they get whatever signing they are after.
The Tigers are a rabble, no doubt about it. So what were the Roosters last year? Lucky to run second last, thats what. How quickly we forget.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
After watching their 'effort' tonight, I honestly don't blame the guy for wanting out.

80% of their roster isn't NRL standard.

These new clubs that join the comp and then just fail (Wests Tigers + Titans) make it really hard to argue for expansion.

So players should just up and leave in adversity, should they? Nice logic. That club stinks because of Farah and his shithead disciples, playing their affairs out in public and shitting on a club that gave them all opportunities.

I loved it when Farah was dropped to NSW Cup, should've done it with Moses for the rest of the season too. Clear message to anyone else that if you even think about commiting mutiny, you better put Henson Park in your sat nav and learn the best route to get there at 2pm on a Saturday arvo.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Ballin? Brooks? Idris? Lawrence? :)

Missing starters is irrelevant when they're so bad that literally no other club would want them.

Fact is only a couple of guys from your team would get a run anywhere else, which makes Moses leaving perfectly understandable, and qualifies my point regarding expansion.

There's just not enough good enough players.

There are enough good players. They are just sitting in lower grades at your merkin of a club....

I've never been vindictive towards players who sign elsewhere, it's a business. However Moses is in a special category with Ben Te'o who will get it from me. If you're going to leave have the balls to show up each game until the club actually lets you go, rather than phoning it in. Te'o was fantastic for us in 2008 then after he decided to sign with the broncos he looked like he couldn't give two shits for the rest of the season (hospital balls, sideways running and half-assed defence). Moses is worse in my opinion, does not give a shit, has his uncle come out in the media and drill the club, puts in no effort, etc, just another entitled wanker, for all his talk about what he's worth and how great he is, he surely doesn't have a very impressive resume (0 finals appearances, rubbish in defence, on and off in attack and an over-inflated opinion of himself, sounds a lot like another half Para paid overs for recently). I wish we had let the germ rot in reserve grade until he decides that he is going to put in at training. He was on a one year deal that was signed about 9 months ago.

kbw

Bench
I know enough people that played schoolboy RL against him or 20s with the Tigers to know the guys is a first class prick. No surprise he is related to Benny Elias.

As the Frog said he should have been made to sit out or play NSW cup

Pete Cash

Post Whore
As i said in the game day thread the eels were much better at hiding him but he still got embarrassed by papalii a couple of times including being literally trampled over the top of.

The kid will do good for parra i reckon but he still has obvious defensive issues

RazorRam0n

Juniors
As i said in the game day thread the eels were much better at hiding him but he still got embarrassed by papalii a couple of times including being literally trampled over the top of.

The kid will do good for parra i reckon but he still has obvious defensive issues

papalii didn't win you the match, each time he ran at moses and got through him edwards etc was right on his grill shutting him down.

not the first and won't be the last halfback to be run over by papa, big mountain out of molehill story really

Pete Cash

Post Whore
papalii didn't win you the match, each time he ran at moses and got through him edwards etc was right on his grill shutting him down.

not the first and won't be the last halfback to be run over by papa, big mountain out of molehill story really

But the thing is this mr hall

Moses has a history of being trampled by this one player. I dont expect moses to tackle him by himself but he cant be literally trampled by him if he hopes to aim higher than a good player for parra.

Papalii does in fact play for queensland after all

Also we started playing a lot better when we went out to the left. Coincidence ?

Clifferd

Coach

Lol the excuses alreDy

Can't wait for next weeks one. Any hints?

Latest posts