What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses immediate release to Eels.

T.S Quint

Coach
Hahaha yes

So it's not just us tigers fans that think he's a complete toolbag

Every club has a fan that the others are embarrassed by.

Like Souths have Bunniesman.
Roosters have Alfred Rosenfeld.
Broncos have IBM.
Tigers have sensesmaybenumbed.

T.S Quint

Coach
Except I forgot we also have Rhyno.

Damn we've gone over our quota of embarrassing fans.
It's ok though, we still have a long way to go to catch up to Souths.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Except I forgot we also have Rhyno.

Damn we've gone over our quota of embarrassing fans.
It's ok though, we still have a long way to go to catch up to Souths.

You're embarrassed because some Tigger fans are copping some shit about moses.... Why don't you ask them what they think of your new skirt while you're at it?

T.S Quint

Coach
You're embarrassed because some Tigger fans are copping some shit about moses.... Why don't you ask them what they think of your new skirt while you're at it?

Why do they need to cop shit?
I'm all for some good banter, but you're just being a dick about it.
There may have been some Tigers fans hoping we would not do well just to see Moses fail...but that's fair enough.
Mostly I've seen Tigers fans pointing out his flaws (which he does have) and not giving Eels fans too much shit.

Also it's way too early to be putting shit on anyone anyway.
For starters, Moses has only just come to the club. Sure he's playing well now, but who knows how he will go next year. Best to give it a while until he has a period of sustained good play before you start sticking the boot in.

And as I said before, we have been absolute dogshit for years, and we haven't won anything yet. I saw so many Eels fans getting cocky after 2009 who were brought back down to earth with a mighty thud the year after (and the year after that, and the year after that....).

Why not just enjoy how the Eels are going right now, and save the shit for someone who really deserves it.

Like IBM.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Why do they need to cop shit?
I'm all for some good banter, but you're just being a dick about it.
There may have been some Tigers fans hoping we would not do well just to see Moses fail...but that's fair enough.
Mostly I've seen Tigers fans pointing out his flaws (which he does have) and not giving Eels fans too much shit.

Also it's way too early to be putting shit on anyone anyway.
For starters, Moses has only just come to the club. Sure he's playing well now, but who knows how he will go next year. Best to give it a while until he has a period of sustained good play before you start sticking the boot in.

And as I said before, we have been absolute dogshit for years, and we haven't won anything yet. I saw so many Eels fans getting cocky after 2009 who were brought back down to earth with a mighty thud the year after (and the year after that, and the year after that....).

Why not just enjoy how the Eels are going right now, and save the shit for someone who really deserves it.

Like IBM.

Long and short of it... What's said about tiggers over Moses in the eels forum is 100 twice worse than anything I've said. Difference is I chose to do it here instead of behind their backs. Just like I did here when I stuck up for him here when others didn't.

Suck it up hot cakes

M2D2

Bench
I just love it when fans of other teams try and troll Tigers fans.

There's nothing they could do or say that would compare at any level with what we dish up to each other and what the club itself has delivered in the past. It's nice that they try.... but...

0c8895be138f4add6d9e42c326cdc6ca20405fff6a65a9aaa291df49986859cd.jpg
Well if clifferd is anything to go by all you have to say is Tigers are the most at risk Sydney club and the amount of shit that comes out makes the smell outside Penrith Stadium seem tame. :p

All I got from this thread is that it's likely that alien fell head first off the Bunnies bandwagon outside Peter Wynn's.

What a lame merkin.

Clifferd

Coach
Well if clifferd is anything to go by all you have to say is Tigers are the most at risk Sydney club and the amount of shit that comes out makes the smell outside Penrith Stadium seem tame. :p

Thanks for your continued interest in the Wests Tigers.

Why not go one step further and get a membership?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

You leave Cables Water park out of this!

thorson1987

Coach
i dont think hes even a parra fan mate. check his activity, since hes been back the majority of his posts been in threads about tigers. hes been in the tigers forum but not the eels one. its probably alien

Craig_Johnston/Hayne_Kloppter.

Will come back with another one when this one is banned.