What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses immediate release to Eels.

Bazal

Post Whore
Just filthy the way he treated the club. I was happy for him to honour his contract but he couldn't even do that in this day and age. Big dummy spit

When/if the going gets tough at parra expect the same

That's fair but I think it's pretty clear both parties handled the whole mess very poorly.

I trust Brad Arthur's judgement as a fan of the club. Moses wouldn't have been my first preference but if BA thinks he's worth signing that's good enough for me at this stage. He certainly has buckets of potential as he showed last season.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Only one bloke is gloating in here and he's wound most of you up for quite a while under various names....

I'll put my hands up for playing puppet master... But you've got me confused for someone else with various names. I don't have any other accounts

Clifferd

Coach
Today's news and Sunday's result must rate right up there in Parramatta's proud history alongside the 29-0 thrashing in the 2005 Grand Final Qualifier.

I literally don't understand that Razor kids logic

I understand we are shit but atleast in somewhat recent history we've won a premiership and were close on two other occasions? What's parra got? 2 wooden spoons whilst cheating the cap

So does that mean parra is shit too?

Clifferd

Coach
That's fair but I think it's pretty clear both parties handled the whole mess very poorly.

I trust Brad Arthur's judgement as a fan of the club. Moses wouldn't have been my first preference but if BA thinks he's worth signing that's good enough for me at this stage. He certainly has buckets of potential as he showed last season.

Would've been fine if Moses from the start just said he wants to focus on playing for the tigs for the remainder.

Although I admit Moses has never had a decent coach in his career (he didn't give Cleary a chance) I think Arthur will be able to coach him correctly. Just dunno if Norman/Moses will work. Two erradic players

Yep. My missus is an Eels supporter. The remainder of the family are Saints supporters. When the Tigers beat the Dragons on the Saturday night, we just trolled them all night long. Neck minnit, Cowboys raped the living shit out of Para. LOL, the much vaunted Para / Saints GF was no more. To troll Para, I'd just email them the tickets and give them some sob story, totally taking the piss. My wife kept it in her email files and every once in a while, I'll forward it over asking them if they're any closer to a resolution.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yep. My missus is an Eels supporter. The remainder of the family are Saints supporters. When the Tigers beat the Dragons on the Saturday night, we just trolled them all night long. Neck minnit, Cowboys raped the living shit out of Para. LOL, the much vaunted Para / Saints GF was no more. To troll Para, I'd just email them the tickets and give them some sob story, totally taking the piss. My wife kept it in her email files and every once in a while, I'll forward it over asking them if they're any closer to a resolution.

I got pretty munted after that so I might be hazy on the details, but I don't know that I've ever seen a game hinge on one moment like that one did. We were on top early, if I remember rightly we either made a bit of a break down the left wing or Tim Smith caught the Cows defender out with a cutout....either way Eric Grothe dropped a perfectly catchable last pass with the line open and it went to shit from there. Then not long after Daniel Wagon flew out of the line completely uncharacteristically and Bowen went through a hole wide enough to sail Gine Rhinehart through and we shat the bed.

I reckon if he'd held that we get our backs up and win....but the Cowboys flattened us.

King hit

Coach
Will be interesting to see what kind of pairing Norman and Moses will make. Norman still plays a bit more like a 5/8th then halfback, think he will be a bit different at halfback.

Any news on Norman's injury? Moses will have to be the director and runner if Norman is out.

Bazal

Post Whore
Will be interesting to see what kind of pairing Norman and Moses will make. Norman still plays a bit more like a 5/8th then halfback, think he will be a bit different at halfback.

Any news on Norman's injury? Moses will have to be the director and runner if Norman is out.

Norman is out until round 17

BA has said he wants Moses to play 7 and play the first receiver role, and allow Norman to go back to the role he played early last year alongside Foran....

That's my big concern. Niether is an organising half, although I do think organising halves are becoming less crucial