What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses

adamkungl

Immortal
Neither Moses or Brooks are first graders. Utterly baffling that established footballers were let go to accomodate 2 blokes who should be playing reserves

Happy to say that I was (eventually) wrong. JT has done a good job this season. Putting the anchor in reserve grade was a masterstroke.

magpie_man

Juniors
I'm loving him.
He's reminding me of a young Jonathan Thurston at the moment; a competitor who doesn't let his relatively diminutive size hold him back whatsoever.
Farah's dropping back to reserves and Brooks' injury have been like a magic elixir for his development as a player.

Vic Mackey

Referee
No doubt they've both come of age this season. Moses has over taken Brooks but I think thats the way they'll play. Moses will be the more dominant one that gets the headlines whilst Brooks will control the team play the percentages.

Either way glad we persisted with them.

BuffaloRules

Coach
No doubt they've both come of age this season. Moses has over taken Brooks but I think thats the way they'll play. Moses will be the more dominant one that gets the headlines whilst Brooks will control the team play the percentages.

Either way glad we persisted with them.

I agree that Moses has "overtaken" Brooks this year so no doubt they will need to be showing him the $$$ come 2018..

Don't think they can pay Brooks decent money as well..

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I agree that Moses has "overtaken" Brooks this year so no doubt they will need to be showing him the $$$ come 2018..

Don't think they can pay Brooks decent money as well..

Farah will be off the books by then, and Lawrence will be on a reduced deal. With the bigger salary cap, I'm not sure that this will be the case. It depends on what out new #9 will be offered, as well as Tedesco when moving forward. We're actually moving into a real window here.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Farah will be off the books by then, and Lawrence will be on a reduced deal. With the bigger salary cap, I'm not sure that this will be the case. It depends on what out new #9 will be offered, as well as Tedesco when moving forward. We're actually moving into a real window here.

I shudder to think what they will have to pay to keep Tedesco and Moses in 2018- could be pushing $1 mil each...

Can you then also keep Brooks at say $750k because someone will offer him that...

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I have no idea. There is always a market for a decent half, and nothing we can do will change that. It's all about creating a culture of success that attracts people to come or stay for unders.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Loyalty and brotherhood will keep the unit together. Teddy rejected Canberra to stay with his mates.

Latest posts