What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mosman tigers

hamish1888

Juniors
hi, has anyone got any old pictures from the tigers in season 97-98, came over from scotland for a year and ended up playing for the tigers and even made a few games for first grade, any info would be good, cheers Hamish.

joondalup_giant

Staff member
they where called mosman cottesloe "mossie cotte" i'll see if i can dig up some info on them, i actually got a mossie cott jersey

Alehana

Juniors
why did they fold? i would play for them if it still existed, they r about 15 minutes away from me

Perth Red

Post Whore
Probably part of the general decline of the sport following the Reds being booted I would imagine.

j5o6hn

Juniors
Played in Balmain Colours,had a nice set up ,there ground was Nash field off Victoria st in Mosman Park,they had some very good sides over the years

joondalup_giant

Staff member
why did they fold? i would play for them if it still existed, they r about 15 minutes away from me

They didn't have many junior's and toward's the end they were runnin out of fund's which is hard 2 believe considerin the cott hotel was 1 of there sponsor's. The warl put a proposal 2gether 4 them and fremantle 2 merge and form 'port side' however the admin of both clubs couldn't get along so it never happened, which is a great shame because from what i've heard they where a great club.

Latest posts