What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most games/least achievements

If both teams were fielding their staring 17 this week, the Tigers v Warriors game would have around 10 players who have played 100 regular season games since their last finals match:

Chris Lawrence
Elijah Taylor
Mannering
Matulino
Woods
Lillyman
Johnson
Bodene Thompson
Ava
Sue
Tedesco* (90 games)

I might have missed a few.

A few have played 100 and never played in a finals game.

Mannering has won a World Cup, no?

Woods won a SOO series.

King hit

Coach
I've found Mitch Aubusson to be underrated and a good NRL first grade player. Has some toe, can fill in the backline, second row and utility positions and can polish his premiership ring in retirement. Would take him any day of John Morris.

carcharias

Immortal
Can I vote parra for 2018 so far.

They are dead set ripping off fans, sponsors and footy fans in general.

I actually had them middle of the 8 at the start of the year...and a contender.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
James Graham,that dude has played 7 billion games and lost 6 billion grand finals and lost 8 billion games for England

Winx and Black Caviar would lose if James Graham bet on them

Jarryd Hayne.

203 games, multiple Origins, talked up as a future immortal at one stage yet he has zero premiership rings and only 1 Origin series win out of a million that he was lucky to get at all. Now his career is in the toilet after he let his ego take the wheel.

Reactions: gUt

Sphagnum

Coach
Jarryd Hayne.

203 games, multiple Origins, talked up as a future immortal at one stage yet he has zero premiership rings and only 1 Origin series win out of a million that he was lucky to get at all. Now his career is in the toilet after he let his ego take the wheel.

Never heard of the f**ker...