What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most games/least achievements

Incorrect

Coach
Yep, and the Dally M awards lost whatever credibility it had left the day NSWRL threw the toys out of the cot over JT getting the medal over Hayne and demanded they both get it.

An award intended to recognize individual achievement and they make it a draw.

tenor.gif
You do know that the NSWRL have nothing to do with the bloody award. It's the NRL referees who give out points and judge it. And that is the rules if the points are level there a dual winners.

Jackass indeed
I think maybe you both need to go and check your facts....

myrrh ken

First Grade
In terms of honest toilers with zero rep honours whatsoever - Jeff Robson and Shaun Fensom have to be up there. 150+ games. Fensom still counting.

kdalymc

Bench
I would definitely not put Hayne in this thread. Nor Lillyman, he did walk into origin for a solid bit.
I do admit for about 18 years straight I did say “who the f**k is lillyman”

Mario Fenech tho- do we only know of him from the footy show then? Cos yeah, his resume sucks

Chris Heighington is up to 326 games. Da fuq...never played origin has he? Played some bullshit games for England but seriously, the testing material on a list like this

Walpole

Juniors
In terms of honest toilers with zero rep honours whatsoever - Jeff Robson and Shaun Fensom have to be up there. 150+ games. Fensom still counting.
Gotta feel a bit for Fensom, 160+ games, never made a rep team and gets carried off on a stretcher 3 minutes into his only grand final appearance.

age.s

First Grade
Fensoms main claim to fame is scoring me a ton of value fantasy points in his rookie year.

I’d say playing in 2 clubs winning their first ever premierships, you’d have to have some sort of positive input

Always thought he was unlucky to not play origin too.

Yeh had input but all I’m saying is that he has relatively low impact for the amount of games played. Tell me anyone else on the 300 game list that has made less of an impact (outside morris)