What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most hated or unpopular team in the comp

Most unpopular team in NRL

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bulldogs

• Warriors

• Tigers

• Roosters

• Storm

• Eels

• Dragons

• Rabbitohs

• Knights

• Total voters
Vote for the team u dislike most, I have selected the teams which i think will appear most, of course taking out the Sharks, then Sea Eagles, Panthers, Raiders, Cowboys

Aries

Bench
Why take out the Sea Eagles (aka MANLY)

They would be in my top 2, still...

1973 and 1978 come to mind (BIG TIME)
I was so dissappointed when they survived their "joint venture" collapse...

Ken Artherson and (Bill?)Humphries are 2 other reasons I loath them. They were the rulers of the game back in the 70's and 80's. They bought the teams they wanted and corrupted the game back then, because of it... they cost my team 2 comps in my eyes, and atleast the 78 GF... anyone remember Greg Hartley? Foik I do... Funny how he teamed up on radio with Peter Peters after, isn't it :? Where did Peter Peters play? Where is Peter Peters working again now?... Anyone?

Red Bear

Referee
Why the hell arent Manly there? One of the most hated teams ever. Peter Peters is a f**kwit plain and simple.

Shark

Bench
Nah Jimbo, the old enemy needs to be up the list a little higher...

Dragons, Daylight, Manly, Roosters, Broncos, Parra...

Jimbo

Immortal
Manly were fourth. Times have changed - they're not good enough to hate as much anymore!!

I'd have the doggies up higher than the Roosters.

What about Mark Bugden, Steve Mortimer's high shots? Terry Lamb, Andrew Farrar? Phil Gould was their bloody coach in 1988.

Semi final losses in 1979, 1988?

Sure there are a lot of Dragons fans that are trolls, but we have a good record against the Stains, except for 1999.

imasharkie

Coach
I'm an oldie too, Aries and Manly get my vote although the roosters are trying to be the Manly in this era(buying premierships)

Thresher

Juniors
I've disliked the Dragons well before I became a Sharks fan, I hated them Back when I was a Steelers fan.

So I voted for them.

carcharias said:
Dragons first, daylight second
Here Here!

You'd think so, but the Roosters are winning right now.

BTW, who hates the Tigers more than any other team? I can understand some people wouldn't like them, but most hated team? Can't see that - there must be a story behind it!

carcharias

Immortal
You'd think so, but the Roosters are winning right now.
I've only started to have a deep seeded intense hatred in the dark pit of my stomach for the roosters since the arrival of Ricky and The Inventor as an evil duo.
The Dragons ( the words spat from my mouth ) on the other hand , are the exact opposite of everything good and pure in this world . They are what Hitler was to the jews , What hunters were to Bambi & what Yoko was to the Beatles .

Jimbo

Immortal
Rooster Cogburn. said:
You will continue to hate us. After all the floggings we give you I can hardly blame you. :lol:

We're talking about the Dragins, numbnuts. F*ck off and pour Uncle Phil another latte

:roll:

PJ

First Grade
The Dragons ( the words spat from my mouth ) on the other hand , are the exact opposite of everything good and pure in this world . They are what Hitler was to the jews , What hunters were to Bambi & what Yoko was to the Beatles .

You forgot whta the Rorters are to the NRL

Macca

Coach
Rooster Cogburn. said:
You will continue to hate us. After all the floggings we give you I can hardly blame you. :lol:

Can someone do something about this troll?

Wobbygong

First Grade
The Dragons aren't worth hating, we kick their sorry arses year in and year out.

The Roosters are definitely at the top of my list.