What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most hated player?

Most hated player?

• Geoff Toovey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gordon Tallis

• The Man

• Willie Mason

• Total voters

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
ShireShark said:
I admired Mundine's awesome skill and disregarded the nonsense that came out of his mouth.

Did anyone see his quote at the end of 110% The Fat Tony Squires on Channel 7 last night? Something about valleys? It was hilarious! Keep it coming I say!

He tangles himself up doesn't he.
I understand what he's trying to say, but he does not have the verbal skills to relay those thoughts.
He should realise that & only ever use prepared statements.
But then again, this is why the media love him.
He is the box of chocolates when it comes to sports stars.

mel

Juniors
Mundine. Can't stand him. He's so up himself. Didn't he refuse to fight someone recently? Something about money? Proberbly too scared he'll get the sh*t kicked outta him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mundine. Can't stand him. He's so up himself. Didn't he refuse to fight someone recently? Something about money? Proberbly too scared he'll get the sh*t kicked outta him

said he wouldnt fight danny green for $2 million
said $2 million would hardly buy a good house in sydney these days

but he doesnt have to
he obviously has his eyes on bigger goals than defeating danny green and he is entitled to pursue those goals

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Exactly SS.
Too high a risk on the world scale.

Mundine is Danny Greens ticket.

If it Green wants to make the big time, he might have to try & find a way to make himself marketable.
For mine he is low a class thug who has a thug/mug as a manager.
Being able to box well is not enough in boxing.
You need the image, any image. Preferably one that raises emotions & interest.
Green is bland, ugly, uninteresting wannabe.

millersnose

Post Whore
blacktip-reefy said:
Exactly SS.
Too high a risk on the world scale.

If it Green wants to make the big time, he might have to try & find a way to make himself marketable.

and white

mel

Juniors
ShireShark said:
Mundine. Can't stand him. He's so up himself. Didn't he refuse to fight someone recently? Something about money? Proberbly too scared he'll get the sh*t kicked outta him

said he wouldnt fight danny green for $2 million
said $2 million would hardly buy a good house in sydney these days

but he doesnt have to
he obviously has his eyes on bigger goals than defeating danny green and he is entitled to pursue those goals

I'd fight Danny Green for 2 million dollars!!!!

absolutely

danny green's goals start and end with beating mundine
mundine's goal is to become a boxing great. that may or may not include beating danny green

danny green is boring, yes. fenech a thug and a mug, also.

mundine will go further than danny green and green and fenech know it. they just want to hop on the gravy train while mundine is still frying the smaller fish, because they know their meal ticket will have passed them by if he unifies a few world title belts. if this happens, mundine will be in the big time and he wont have to get danny green and jeff fenech rich: a couple of blokes who are only on the australian boxing stage at this time because they keep bitching about the fact that THE MAN wont fight them.

without anthony mundine, would anyone even know who danny green is?

Objective One

Juniors
I'm stretching the 15 years here with some of these but in no particular order:

- Fulton (THE WORST)
- Ridge
- Hancock
- Wally Lewis (gifted but lost me forever the day he spat in some guy's face in the televised game and he was Australian captain at the time!! Role model no. 1)
- Johns (A.) (nasty, nasty cat when things aren't going his way - check out Dykes' brain scan MRIs from a few years back if you want any more evidence - and yet he has become almost the teflon man when it comes to suspensions or even getting cited)
- Lamb
- Les Boyd
- Toovey
- Craig Young
- Tunks
(forget his first name)
- the whole Stain George 99 GF side for being such big ungracious girls and not getting off their arses at the end to congratulate Melbourne, they just sat and sulked, yes unbelievably disappointing but they basically blew a game they had won and to not acknowledge the winners was GROSS bad sportmanship

Macca

Coach
If Mundine is so much higher in the world, then beating Green shouldn't be a problem for him. I hope Green does get to fight him one day.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
McSharkie said:
If Mundine is so much higher in the world, then beating Green shouldn't be a problem for him. I hope Green does get to fight him one day.
It probably would not be a problem for him.
But he should fight Green for as much reason as he should take on some nobody bouncer from Melbourne. Why take the risk?
If Green wants a career & money, get off his butt & get out there & do the hard yards & create a profile that people either love or hate.
He is a nothing & nobody could care less about what he does other than the fact that he "might" beat Mundine.
So, again, it is Mundines hard work here, nothing that Green, the freeloader, has done.

He is a nothing & nobody could care less about what he does other than the fact that he "might" beat Mundine.

Exactly...Danny Green and Jeff Fenech need to hop off Mundine's back and forge their own destiny. If Green is as far superior to Mundine as he thinks he is, he doesnt NEED to prove it by fighting him. If it is warranted, his and Mundine's paths will cross, otherwise one will naturally rise above the other.

Objective One said:
I'm stretching the 15 years here with some of these but in no particular order:

- Fulton (THE WORST)
- Ridge
- Hancock
- Wally Lewis (gifted but lost me forever the day he spat in some guy's face in the televised game and he was Australian captain at the time!! Role model no. 1)
- Johns (A.) (nasty, nasty cat when things aren't going his way - check out Dykes' brain scan MRIs from a few years back if you want any more evidence - and yet he has become almost the teflon man when it comes to suspensions or even getting cited)
- Lamb
- Les Boyd
- Toovey
- Craig Young
- Tunks
(forget his first name)
- the whole Stain George 99 GF side for being such big ungracious girls and not getting off their arses at the end to congratulate Melbourne, they just sat and sulked, yes unbelievably disappointing but they basically blew a game they had won and to not acknowledge the winners was GROSS bad sportmanship

yeah, I'd forgotten about Ridge! What a whinging niggler he was. Also Andrew Farrar, Mark Bugden, Corey Hughes, Clinton Shifschofske (putting water on a ball to make it more slippery at kick off), Danny Moore, Manly winger, Matt Seers.

I never liked Gary Jack after he kicked an opposition player in the head.

beerboy

Juniors
why do a lot of ppl hate Kimmorley
is it the fact that his been favoured into sides by Ando
even though he hasnt performed badly in them may i add

beerboy

Juniors
ill vote Jarrad Anderson & Ian Roberts (not homophobic, i just thought he was a dirty player)

les norton

First Grade
beerboy said:
why do a lot of ppl hate Kimmorley
is it the fact that his been favoured into sides by Ando
even though he hasnt performed badly in them may i add
Nope..he's just a d!ckhead.

Latest posts